Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Lydia's Contest Winner Featured in July 19th Issue  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Jul 22, 2005 21:08 PDT

On the cover:

'Franklin' snags Lydia's American Idol title,
wins Ford Mustang for a month

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Northern Portugal provides traveler's oasis

Latus Harley Davidson presents full slate of
summer activities, music

Eddie Money & Eric Burdon set to perform
at Summer Jam '05

In Battleground, Wash.
Billy Hagen heats up crowd at Dollars Corner

Microblues Fest a hit!
The Piazzas sizzle on stage in hot performance

Charlie Musselwhite amazes audience:
WBF crowds enjoy talents of many artists

Portland Community College Cascade Campus
marks completion of new facilities

Karaoke for all ages:
Hollywood Bowl offers new, cutting-edge system

Portland Jazz Jams:
Project bridges gap between veteran & young players

Sounds of Fleschner Trio enhance
FiveSpice, upscale Lake Oswego spot

Pizza Mia celebrates year:
Venue adds Wednesday night jazz & blues

At Stein Haus, Beale Street NW & more:
BOLT UPRIGHT promises rockin' good time

Beaver Boogie Band:
Power trio kicks out variety rock at Yazzi's

Sinners Club brings fireworks to summer music festival circuit

Berlin Bear:
New international restaurant opens at Cheers II

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...