Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Barbara Cecil is Featured in the Aug 16th Issue  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Aug 16, 2005 23:29 PDT

On the cover:

Lugnuts vocalist Barbara Cecil releases solo country CD,
combines originals w/classics

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Villach, Austria, captures storybook essence

Festival of Forest invites entrants for arts contest

21st Annual Huckleberry Festival & Barlow Trail Days set

Phil & Kathy Richards:
Couple recalls 'history' of Riley's

'Resting Place'
Terry Robb celebrates CD release @ Beale St.

Pacific NW tour:
PE reporter goes on the road w/Mannish Boys

Blues by the Sea:
Festival boasts top-notch talent

New music venue:
Wong's provides premiere Wednesday jam

NW Women R&B show set

Adora Flora:
Karaoke hostess pleases singers & listeners

Texas Hold 'Em & Karaoke:
Maxima Lounge develops loyal clientele

Top Karaoke host, bartenders, waitresses, singers:
Farm House crew combines expert talents

2 clubs in 1:
H2O dazzles downtown w/ DJ and live music

Growing national phenomenon:
Wallbangers caters to bachelorette parties

FanBoy Pictures, Inc.:
Portland-based company stays 'focused & creative'

Jazz Legend Red Holloway In Concert

Broadway Rose Theatre Hosts Reading of "The Ghosts
of Celilo"

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...