Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Nobody's Bizness is Featured in Oct 12th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator

On the cover:

At Red Lion, CI Bar & Grill, Dollars Corner
Nobody's Bizness delivers 'punch & funk'
in diverse tunes

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Venice captures artistry & mystique

North End Players present 3-act comedy

At Twilight Cafe:
Funk Buddy hosts solid jam session

Beaver Boogie Band:
Power trio rocks Milwaukie Wichita Pub

Lloyd Jones builds legendary status as a
musician's musician

'Crime-A-Billy'
The Strange Tones capture fans with new CD

Oregon Rock & Blues Research Library
ORB accepts project requests from public

15-year Karaoke icon Ambassador modernizes
lounge in flashy remodel

Grandma's provides 'spirit of fun'
in long, but fair Karaoke rotation

At Buzz's:
'Taco' Mike builds loyal Karaoke following

'Some Band':
Seasoned players host jam at Dy's Diner

Ponderosa Lounge:
Jubitz evolves into multi-use complex

'Original Book Group' discusses
monthly selection at Borders

Multi-talented musicians:
Al Rowe Project delivers dynamic edge

Big Dume set to appear at Pub 181 with Autumn Blue

Back by popular demand:
Roadhouse provides 'No Excuse'

NBC's 'Fear Factor' invades Portland
to challenge on family to compete

Sky in the Road cuts new CD,
hosts release party, Oct 22

Oregon Symphony

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...