Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Ward Stroud Featured in November 8th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Nov 09, 2005 21:49 PST

On the cover:

Ward Stroud brings unique approach to 'blues-fused'
music w/indigenous influences

Our newest headlines include:

Seattle Spotlight:
Tribe of the Outcast Band garners attention for world beat

M.A. Harrison returns to the Old Church
for December Christmas concert series

Spare Room continues fine tradition of
great food, music & dance by best in town

Benefit for cancer victim set at Beale Street NW

'A Fond Farewell to Armonica' from Joy Sen

Celtic band Beltaine celebrates new
release 'String Fling'

Sky in the Road Band release creates
outstanding harmonies

Around town:
David Dreyer conducts hypnosis shows & sessions

KJ hostess Adora Flora welcomes Karaoke
singers at China Hut

Alibi gears up for Karaoke contest

Impromptu open mike:
Candy Store sweetens the jam scene

New hi-tech club:
Station 66 upgrades to interactive TV & more

Oldest surviving establishment:
Dr. John's highlights sports, Karaoke, live music

Bucket Brigade serves top-notch food & brew,
provides multiple TVs for sports, friendly spot

Hot variety band:
Rush Hour impresses fans at The Spot

New live music venue opens in southeast Portland

Historic Springdale Pub:
Owner continues to improve 'hot' spot

M&M remains vital to Gresham with
great food, finest music

New, classy, hi-tech nightclub:
The Bunker Bar & Grill reaches new heights

Sinners Club

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...