Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Nico Wind & the Jumpers Featured in Dec 6th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Dec 07, 2005 22:32 PST

On the cover:

Talented vocalist Nico Wind finds
niche with gifted, seasoned group

Our newest headlines include:

Hayden's Lakefront Grill provides scenic view,
best food, wine & music

The Turtle Shell:
'Dream-come-true' pub caters to patrons

Reggie Houston:
New Orleans transplant makes Oregon home

Lip Service Inc.:
Band pleases crowd at Asian Garden

'A nice mix':
Big Dume rocks crowd at Pub 181

Since 1954:
Hi Hat continues quality fare, friendly service

Al Morales:
KJ entertains & welcomes Rivershore patrons

Queen of Hearts:
Neighborhood pub highlights pro KJ

Comfortable intimate hangout:
Imbibe presents fine dining, wine & music

SONiA & disappear fear:
Political band goes on the road to promote CD

Michael Allen Harrison:
Life's a holiday on 'Peacock Lane'

Fine vocalist Linda Lee Michelet graces
the Heathman Tea Room monthly

SCRAP Bazaar & bake sale set:
Local artists re-create artworks from scrap

Sinners Club entertains Winterhawks hockey fans

Wood Village landmark:
Yazzi's welcomes guests to sing, eat & play

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...