Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Dy's Diner and Craig Bidondo & Friends Featured in Feb 7th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Feb 10, 2006 22:49 PST

On the cover:

Dy's highlights delightful music program to
bring splash of New York to Gresham

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion:
Brussels, Belgium European city keeps classical allure

Local top guitarist Billy Hagen
reviews Stones' show in NYC

Portland Jazz Festival:
Top national & local performers on tap

At Bethany Grill:
Edgren/Miller Duo melds sitar & guitar

Veteran trio unites at Spare Room:
Southern Gold captures avid fans & dancers

Split Decision @ The Spot:
Band delivers awesome vocals, instrumentals

Alexa Wiley:
Artist upgrades vibrant musical style, forms trio

Indie radio live streaming:
Local musician provides forum for original music

Steak, prime rib, games, DJ:
Jin's renders complete dining & entertainment package

Dodge City Saloon:
Contestants vie for spot on 'Country Idol'

Cozy neighborhood spot:
Stark Street Pub caters to Karaoke fans

Sassy Jack's:
Pub reflects owner's personality, draws
classic rock fans

Local rocker joins TVC Band's board

Sunday afternoon jam:
Duff's Garage hosts accessible session

Randy Oxford reports on Memphis:
International Blues Challenge

Beale St. celebrates 1st year:
BB King's former drummer makes Portland home

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...