Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Music Millennium Featured in March 7th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Mar 08, 2006 20:49 PST

On the cover:

Music Millennium celebrates 37-year anniversary,
retailer contributes generously to music community

Our newest headlines include:

Latus Motors H.D. slates MDA event at Persimmon's Country Club

Home-cookin', hot music:
Icehouse welcomes bikers & rockers

Tracy Klas:
Torch singer extablishes legendary career

SONiA & disappear fear Band donates song proceeds to WFP

Kinzel & Hyde host traditional
blues jam at Sellwood Public House

'A neighborhood gathering place'
Jellyroll treats fans at The Hutch

At the Schnitz:
Oregon Symphony Pops brings 'Doo Wop' to town

Crab races highlight the Fourth Annual Mud Paddy Party

Texas Hold 'Em:
Poker players vie for large prizes

Lynn Frances Anderson:
Powerhouse artist releases 3rd CD, Aladdin party

Maguffy's in Beaverton:
Pub pleases patrons w/fancy cocktails & DJ

New live music venue:
Full moon gets major facelift

Award-winning Sassy debuts at Dr. John's Pub,
releases new CD

At Mojo's:
Avalanche pleases crowd w/hot rock

Biggest band battle in NW:
The Ponderosa hosts country showdown

Fare Game:
Band reunites for hot show at Wichita

Sandy Dennison:
Duo plies elegant jazz at O'Connorís

Linda Lee Michelet:
Local diva records live CD at The Heathman

Gladys Knight brings Grammy-winning
songs to Chinook Winds Resort

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...