Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
BackLash! is Featured in April 4th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Apr 10, 2006 21:00 PDT

On the cover:

BackLash! brings high-energy classic R&R, plus originals,
to Pub 181 in Gresham

Our newest headlines include:

Benefit set for Beale Street NW owner

Oregon Symphony announces '06-'07 111th music season

Sports, music, games & great food:
Domenic's provides many activities for fans

Club 199:
Owner creates reputation for fun, safe environment

At Spare Room:
Professional hoofer teaches weekly ballroom dancing

In Washougal, Wash.
Kentucky Derby jockey re-opens grand Parker House

KISN DJ Jim Conway back
BC's re-opens w/R&R classics of '50s, '60s & more

'Out of this world' Karaoke experience Galaxy 'blows away'
patrons with taste of future

At Chinese Gardens
Club provides friendly, inclusive environment

Sinners Club Band rocks 1500 fans at Crystal Ballroom

At Ashley Junction Highway 26 emerges
as hot new gathering spot

Live music returns
Spot 79 hosts Pictured Windows on St. Paddy's Day

Fairly Honest Jon Band delivers blues & swing with class

Greek & Italian fare
Santorini adds live music to attractions

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...