Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Tracy Klas Featured in May 30th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 May 31, 2006 22:00 PDT

On the cover:

Tracy Klas pours out well-crafted, heartfelt songs, wins American tour
in Emergenza Festival Contest

Our newest headlines include:

Pasto Ricos delights crowd with live music, books, Tracy Klas

The Troublemakers:
Roots rock band opens for Junior Brown at Aladdin

Greg Earl Band:
Clean, clear sounds emanate in energetic performance

8th Annual Microblues Festival:
Little Charlie & the Nightcats headline show

At Trail's End:
Jesse Samsel celebrates CD release 'In Good Hands'

New deli and lottery:
Mother-daughter team open Brix w/appealing menu

2006 Good in the Neighborhood:
Multicultural Festival slates fine artists, food

Community oriented spot:
Endzone promotes $1000 Karaoke contest

Female impersonator 'DeAn' entertains patrons at Spot 79

Portland Dance Festival 2006:
Weekend party slated largest in NW

Keith Robert Laurent covers eras
from '30s on & originals

Jazzy's Barbeque:
New jazz venue blossoms in east county

New blues venue:
Owner expands, adds bar seating & live music

Award-winning Vancouver establishment:
Bacchus rivals best of clubs for music, dining

Jam Band PDX:
Keb Mo pays visit to Prairie Bar & Grill

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...