Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
The Taste of Vancouver is Featured in July 25th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Jul 29, 2006 15:03 PDT

On the cover:

Taste of Vancouver focuses on tributes
To Ray Charles, Beatles & Neil Diamond

Our newest headlines include:

Artists pool talents to form Naysayers, cut two new CDs

Gresham Main Street:
New music venue promotes tasty food, sounds

Big, bold, out front:
Marquee produces skillful, well-polished sound

Remodeled music venue Hoppin' at The Beach Club opens soon
with tasty fare

Award-winning magician Creates magic at Voleur

Experience 300 wines, 70 restaurants
At NW Food & Wine Festival benefit

Big John delights patrons of Bethany Grill,
Chef/musician creates cozy jazz venue

New Cascade Campus PCC expands Professional
Music Program in new building

At Wichita Pub:
Tavern steps back to western era

On Wednesdays:
Farm House hosts Karaoke contest

The Pink Feather:
Portland landmark keeps returning friends, adds music

Honoree Jimmy Thompson recounts trials & miracles
to 400 fans at Gin Sun

Dennis Mitchell Band:
Group makes waves on festival circuit

Gayle Force & the Windbreakers:
Band draws audience for show w/costumes & props

'Blues by the Sea'
Festival moves to Garibaldi w/hot lineup

Lusty blues vocalist returns to Circuit, starts
at Beale Street NW

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...