Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
Megan James & the Benders Featured in Sept 19th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator

On the cover:

Megan James & the Benders bubble w/talent at Wrenegade's

Our newest headlines include:
Seattle Spotlight:
Jeff Oster's new CD heralds summer day

Living Room Pub charms:
Oregon City with home-cookin'

Largest in U.S.:
CBA celebrates 20 years w/gala party

New venue:
Hoppin' at the Beach Club opens 'at last'

Northwestern hospitality:
Steamers creates fine food/music venue

New owners:
Blue Shot brings goodtime R&R to Dollars Corner

In Tri Cities:
Colorado Gold pulls talent together

Award-winning movie mogul promotes eye-opening film

Charles Marshall:
Christian comic conveys refreshing outlook

Mt. Hood Lanes:
Bowling alley gets extreme makeover

Monster entertainment complex:
Big Al's boasts 60,000 square feet

The Big Package:
Trio brings lifetime of music experience to band

The Corner Saloon Pub becomes famous for hat
collection, peanut shells, live music

'Best kept secret':
Idle Hanes entertain at Sassy Jack's

Customer appreciation:
Naysayers take stage at Music Millennium

At Rodders:
Snafu performs ultimate concert sound

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...