Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
The Greg Earl Band is featured in Oct 17th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator

On the cover:

Skilled band leader evokes best performance from players
to produce fresh blues & funk for The Greg Earl Band

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion: Balboa Park & San Diego Zoo envelops 1200 acres

Wrenegade's hosts jam w/Franco Paletta Band in relaxing atmosphere

Southern hospitality at Portsmouth Club:
Kinzel & Hyde serve up fine roots & blues

The Boogie Cat's back! Fans herald Norman Sylvester's return to circuit

'Christmas at Maxwell's Movie delivers message of faith, hope & love

Jack Sharp story Part I: Earth Angels feed hungry & homeless

At the 'venerable' M&M: Jimi Lund packs bandstand w/10 seasoned pros

The Sinners Club: Varied talents blend to form solid act

Pictured Windows Band highlights original tunes at Beach Club

Private Bite celebrates arts & wine, benefits Oregon Special Olympics

A prescription for fun at Dr. John's Pub:
owners create comfortable spot for all

Unwind at Yazzi's: Venue provides mix of Karaoke, live music, belly
dancing

Rivershore 'best kept secret'
Newly decorated lounge hosts 'ambitious' Karaoke

Main Street Station: Club adds top live music to agenda

Shawn Gallaway: Artist empowers positive action via music & art

Harmon-Grunner Duo entertains crowd at Barrington's Bistro

Tom Mann & West Coast Country: Band climbs to success, opens for
national acts

Beach Connection Website grows like a 'monster'

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...