Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
JellyRoll Featured in November 14th Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Nov 13, 2006 22:42 PST

On the cover:

JellyRoll creates unique chemistry,
Breaks mold with fresh material

Our newest headlines include:

Travel Excursion Part II
Park ranked one of the best internationally

Cameo Lounge features extensive food menu & fine music by Eldorado

At Highway 26:
Global FM performs powerful Halloween show

Vancouver's Icehouse rocks!
Double Shot lays down irresistible beats

A photographer & musician, Patrick Burke creates the best of both

Michael A. Harrison returns to Old Church for 16th concert series

The Sandin Wilson Group
Bassist royale releases 'exciting' live CD

Stars in the Wind
Karaoke contest starts preliminary rounds

At Oscar's in Vancouver
KJ 'Rickster' produces clear, clean sound

Best Chinese food, service and Karaoke
KJ Gemini welcomes singers, contest on tap

Saga continues
Alibi draws Karaoke party lovers for 1K contest

R and B Blues
Duo blossoms into growing legend

Out of the Blues
New smoke-free venue books impressive Richard Arnold group

Mix It Up music contest
Ready to crown 'Rockstar'

At Kelso Theatre
Patsy Cline reprise brings back memories

Joseph Konty
Soulful performer creates unique original music

Classic R&R
Fog brings impressive stage show to Hing's

The Jack Sharp Story, Part 2

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...