Welcome Guest!
 PE Announcements
The Big Package Featured in July 3rd Issue!  PositivelyEntertainment Moderator
 Jul 03, 2007 18:39 PDT

On the cover:

The Big Package at Out of the Blues
Band delivers powerful classic rock, jazz & originals

Our newest headlines include:

Urban Rhythms' owners find apt spot 'in the round'

It's a Beautiful Pizza
Take a trip back to the '60s & enjoy music nightly

Latus Harley-Davidson
7th Annual Run set

Marianne Flemming
Rusty Grape Vineyards hosts fine wine & music

Jon Koonce & One More Mile
Prolific musician pens third acoustic CD

Blues by the Sea fights hunger in Tillamook Country

New music venue
Katie's Backyard books live music gems like Marquee

Four Freshmen set Portland convention

From Beale Street to Tupelo Joe's
New owner resurrects popular blues club, hires Sumo

De-aan puts ideas to work, plans surfing contest @ Spot 79 Lounge

In Gresham
Billy Bob's hosts Karaoke & Wednesday 'Cruise-In'

KJ/musician fulfills singers' fantasies with hi-tech gear

Middle Eastern 'heaven'
Luxurious spot features exquisite dancers & cuisine

Birthday party @ Trail's End
Big Al celebrates w/hottest blues players in town

Northside Blues Band
Power trio (plus vocalist) packs punch

Diverse sounds
Bitter End Pub serves next generation of music fans

On the Road w/Taska in Oklahoma
Travelers discover renovated Coleman Theatre

Parker House/Probable Cause

Out of the Blues owners step up to the plate for St. Mary's boys

Stop by http://www.positivelyentertainment.com today to
read the latest articles and check out the updated
Event Listings in the "On Tap" and "Bandstand" sections!

Thanks for your interest in Positively Entertainment &
Dining. We welcome feedback about our web site and
articles! Just reply to this announcement or fill out
the feedback form on our web page at:

http://positivelyentertainment.com/advertis/advertis.html

Until Next Time...