Welcome Guest!
 Just can it
Just can it  Steve

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C39643.1463B5C0

My husband and I are moving and have about 30 old cook books we put them on
ebay .

Please cut and paste the URL below into your browser or click on it and the
cook books are on the second page , my husband has a ton of his crap in
front of mine, Men what can I say.

Jackie

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sjclark51
&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C39643.1463B5C0

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii">

<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

font-family:Arial'>My husband and I are moving and have about 30 old cook books

font-family:Arial'>Please cut and paste the URL below into your browser or