Welcome Guest!
 Just can it
Just can it  Althea Oliver
 May 23, 2004 20:53 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C44196.6996B200

I'd love to help out here, but I am moving house day after tomorrow, and have already packed all my recipe books. I was just checking the email before disconnecting the computer and packing it too when I received your email. Hopefully when I get re-connected in a week or so at the new house, there will be lots of interesting replies waiting.

Anyone got a good recipe for grape jelly?

Althea, just about to relocate to another part of rural Australia.

On 24/05/2004 11:58:39 AM, prese-@topica.com wrote:
 Come on guys we need to hear some chatter, anyone got any great tips or
recipes to exchange this week?

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C44196.6996B200

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman" bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>I'd love to help out here, but I am moving house day after tomorrow, and
have already packed all my recipe books.  I was just checking the email
before disconnecting the computer and packing it too when I received your
email.  Hopefully when I get re-connected in a week or so at the new house,
there will be lots of interesting replies waiting.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyone got a good recipe for grape jelly?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Althea, just about to relocate to another part of rural
Australia.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>On 24/05/2004 11:58:39 AM, <A
href="mailto:prese-@topica.com">prese-@topica.com</A> wrote:<BR>> Come
on guys we need to hear some chatter, anyone got any great tips or<BR>>
recipes to exchange this week?<BR>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C44196.6996B200--