From: sjcl-@adelphia.net
To: prese-@topica.com
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 6:18 AM
Subject: Just can it

Hi I started this list two years ago,
I am new to canning.
I need your help.
Would you like to help me moderate this list.
I don't know what I am doing.
But I see that 110 people have joined this list.
But no one says anything.
SO I know I am doing something yrong,
God Bless if you can help.
Jackie

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4A20D.7D11A740

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style="COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman" bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi Jackie,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Most of the successful lists that I have joined have an owner/moderator who
is fairly active, and posts to the list regularly - either recipes, requests,
contests, games or just plain chat.  I guess it depends what you want the
list to be.  I find that the majority of people who join lists (to put it
rather bluntly) just want something for nothing.  They expect lots of good
stuff in their in box, but rarely or never offer anything themselves.  Then
there are others, like me, who have something to offer, but wait for someone to
ask for something specific.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So, if you have any specific, or general questions about jam, jelly,
marmalade, pickles chutney, sauces, dried fruits/vegetables, etc., then please
ask and I will see if I have anything to offer.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Althea in rural Australia.</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV
style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
<A title=s-@adelphia.net
href="mailto:sjcl-@adelphia.net">sjcl-@adelphia.net</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=pr-@topica.com
href="mailto:prese-@topica.com">prese-@topica.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, September 24, 2004 6:18
AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Just can it</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>Hi I started this list two years ago,<BR>I am new to
canning.<BR>I need your help.<BR>Would you like to help me moderate this
list.<BR>I don't know what I am doing.<BR>But I see that 110 people have
joined this list.<BR>But no one says anything.<BR>SO I know I am doing
something yrong,<BR>God Bless if you can help.<BR>Jackie<BR><BR>To
unsubscribe, send a blank email to: <A
<P></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4A20D.7D11A740--