Welcome Guest!
 Just can it
Just can it  Catherine
 Sep 24, 2004 10:33 PDT

My grandsons have allergies. If we don't can it, they don't eat it.
Does anyone have a recipe for tomato (any) jam / butter WITHOUT lemon
(or any citrus). (Also, NO berries are allowed!) I also cannot use
bottled or packaged pectin since the company cannot assure me they are
citrus free. (Does anyone know a company that uses only apple
pectin???)
Thanks for any help
Catherine
PS I can warn anyone with soy allergies NOT to use mixed pickling
spice! We buy the individual spices and 'mix' our own.