Welcome Guest!
 Just can it
Just can it  richter7
 Apr 01, 2005 10:00 PST

I just went to the list and it appears to be in total limbo. Our canning season will be getting started in about a month. Has everyone forsaken canning? I can veggies, dry some, freeze some & do a bit of freezing meals ahead. Does anyone can from their own garden or do you get your fruit & veggies from a farmer's market or pick your own type farm?