Welcome Guest!
 PA Announcements
TFC Published  volun-@projectaon.org
 Oct 31, 2003 08:20 PST

After a long hiatus--due largely to my own lack of time, not a lack of
zeal from the other volunteers--we've published The Forbidden City, the
second book in the World of Lone Wolf series (better known as the Grey
Star series).

http://www.projectaon.org/books.htm?bookCode=02tfc

We hope you enjoy playing the latest offering from our project. If you
have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us. The next
book in our sights is The Darke Crusade, the 15th book in the Lone Wolf
series.

Please note that StatsKeeper now comes bundled in the download of the
books; you don't need to download it separately.

--
For Sommerlund and the Kai!

Jonathan Blake
Project Aon