Welcome Guest!
 PA Announcements
StatsKeeper Problem  Jonathan Blake
 Jan 20, 2004 20:53 PST

A problem has been reported with StatsKeeper in conjunction with The
Darke Crusade - thank you, Sean Walsh, for the report. Download one of
the following files to fix the problem. Just install the file like other
Project Aon files. My apologies for the inconvenience.

http://www.projectaon.org/statskeeper/statskeeper-patch-20040119.zip
http://www.projectaon.org/statskeeper/statskeeper-patch-20040119.tar.bz2

For those of you who are having problems with saved files going lost,
etc. I'm working on it, but the problem is complex and not easily
corrected.

--
Jonathan Blake
Project Aon