Welcome Guest!
 PH
Hackworth (Dorothy)  Lloyd deMause
 Feb 04, 2003 19:33 PST

--
David Hackworth: thanks for a wonderful statement. I cannot add a single
effective word to yours.
Dorothy

Lloyd replies: One of the people on our PH List put that Hackworth
statement on our messages. He was on MSNBC this evening, saying the
soldiers being put into action in the invasion are insufficiently
protected against chemical attack by their ineffective suits, and
predicting a real military disaster if (when) we invade.