Welcome Guest!
 PH
Nospank (Jason)  Lloyd deMause
 Feb 05, 2003 14:59 PST

--
I'm just wondering, but why haven't places which used to be among the
most psychogenically advanced not too long ago like northern US, England
and France (according to deMause) passed antispanking laws while
countries like Germany, Austria and even Croatia (!) have?

Jason

Lloyd replies: I'll let Jordan Riak answer this one, but you should
remember passing an antispanking law in Germany and Austria has
little affect on behavior there. They still hit their kids more than
Americans do.