Welcome Guest!
 PH
Enemies (Creely)  Lloyd deMause
 Feb 06, 2003 14:59 PST

--
I address these remarks to Lloyd. We have in the Bay area Chonricle this am
a report on a brand new Rush Limbaugh lookalike and sound alike. Here are a
few of his words ""if all you foolish women go naked to stop the war...you
may end up wearing a Burqua, and in your cases, I recommend it" "You Utopian
idealist fools on the left. Radical Islam is on the rise. History is
repeating itself. There's evil and there's good. Either you're with the
good or with the evil.' "We need racist stereotypes right now of our enemy
in order to encourage our warriors to kill the enemy. Liberals are offended
I even ask the question.

Creely

Lloyd replies: Now you see what is meant by killing the enemy who is
your self. This Rightist likes to put women into chains and Burquas.
He projects this into enemies. Then goes off to kill them.