Welcome Guest!
 PH
Bush Ad (Randy)  Lloyd deMause
 Jun 25, 2004 23:42 PDT

--
I got a message forwarded to me from the Kerry campaign, pointing to
video campaign ad highlighted on the Bush campaign web site ("Faces of
the Democratic Party", http://www.georgewbush.com/ under "Latest
Videos"). The Kerry camp is "outraged" that the ad includes images of
Hitler.

Watching the ad, though, it's quite bizarre -- it a compilation of
angry Democrats, including Micheal Moore, Al Gore, and Kerry, with a
few clips from some moveon.org ads that use Hitler imagery.

The intent of the ad is to portray Democrats as angry "pessimists";
however, the ad comes off as a tirade to get rid of Bush -- only the
last 5 seconds or so has any connection with the Bush campaign.

Watching it, I thought I was watching something generated by the
Democrats.

Is the Bush campaign itself starting to promote the idea of regicide?

I'm curious if others in the group read this one the same way I did
when I saw it.

Randy