Welcome Guest!
 PH
Michael Jackson (McInnes)  Lloyd deMause
 Feb 06, 2003 16:38 PST

--
Perhaps this list is not the place to discuss emotional blindness, but =
George, if you can't see how Jackson's children were being harmed by him =

I have found amongst my aquaintances and colleagues at work, that the =
people who had the most trusting reaction to Jackson were those who were =
most damaged in childhood and who have not yet begun to resolve that =
with therapy. If you feel insulted by me writing this, then I'm sorry, I =
don't think there's anything wrong with having been damaged in =
childhood, but I do think it's essential to address emotional blindness. =
Especially as a parent, and especially on a list like this where =
psychohistorical insight depends upon one's ability to empathise with =
the child.

C. McInnes.