Welcome Guest!
 PH
Fascism Resurgent (Atlas)  Lloyd deMause
 Feb 10, 2003 12:27 PST

--
More to worry about -- Bill Moyers' "Now" show broadcast last Friday
hitherto secret information about a Justice Department draft of new

where List members may read the full text, the draft legislation and
other items.      J ATLAS

These postings are relayed to friends interested in historical
motivations research. We search for the unconscious behind the
actions and statements so that we can better understand where and why
we do what we do. Many of us meet annually at the Historical
Motivations Congresses in Europe where, in single-sessions, we all
share learning and discussing and networking. Contact me if you're
interested in presenting or attending (psyh-@yahoo.com). Join us!