Welcome Guest!
 PublibCT
FW: Outlines for computer classes  Jerry McCulley
 Jul 15, 2005 08:40 PDT

Hello Valerie,

I looked for a long time to find some prepared materials I could use for
my workshops for my classes of librarians. I came across a company
called EZREF at http://www.ezref.com/

They are not free so you may not be interested. But, I found out about
them when they were having a huge sale and got all of the Microsoft
products (from DOS to 2003) on CD for less than $1,000. They include
beginning, intermediate and advanced levels, instructor manuals and
student manuals.

Now all my workshops are ready to go, I just have to go through the
material and decide what to cover. Also, I can print as many copies as
I want for my students.

It may not be what you're looking for right now, but if you get funding
for training at some future date, it might be worth a look.

Jerry McCulley
Technology Consultant
Northeast Texas Library System
625 Austin
Garland, TX 75040
972-205-2569
jmccu-@netls.org

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:45:51 +0000
From: valerie jensen <jensenv-@yahoo.com>

does anyone have any outlines for beyond the basic computer classes? i'm
wanting to do one catered to microsoft office specifically. thanks!

End of publ-@topica.com digest, issue 197