Welcome Guest!
 PGC
Hello to one n all !!!  amandip saini
 Mar 01, 2001 02:11 PST
Hello guys !!
    I think am in for Genesis coz its walkin distance
from my college. Kunal i don't think the match will
last that long. n india'll lose soon ......
Am not sure about the prizes in the tourni tomorrow.
am not sure about its organisation.
I don't think the machines at BVP are good enough to
survive UT || Q3 . I think they'll play just nfs3 and
that suxxx asssss !!!!!!! coz am no good at it.
Besides they are more interested in other contests
like Brain Scan n hack it .......
It is the first time such an event is bein organised
by a college and we might be the pioneers of gamin
intercollege...
Am expectin more guys from MIT ... mickey how many
gamers are interested in this event there !!!
((( Mickey is a very good nick (a laughin
assassin)))).

Cha C U Guys tomorrow .....

Aman
alias Emperor