Welcome Guest!
 PGC
U.S GOLD COINS - Earn Them - DON'T Buy Them  captm-@execulink.com
 Jun 03, 2006 14:45 PDT

Hello fellow Topica List members....

Public Gold - Earn Fr*ee American Eagle Gold Coins

Please review the following website which is full of excellent information and background on Public Gold, what we do, and how you can benefit

http://www.goldproteam.com/captmatrix

The owners name is Jerry O’Steen from Cedar Hill, Texas…Jerry is very well known in the gold industry and ran an offline gold company in the 90’s that grew into a 100 million dollar company with 300,000 members in 80 countries throughout the world.

He has now decided to do something very similar online.

Jerry has purchased more of these American Eagle Gold Coins from the US Mint than anyone else in the world, and has purchased so many gold Canadian Maple Leafs that they actually put his company logo on three of their coins.

All coins are guaranteed by the US Mint for weight, content, and purity.

Simple to do , Start Today

http://www.goldproteam.com/captmatrix

You may also attend our live product and business overview calls at the following times

Public Gold Team Call Schedule
All Calls are at 402-756-9000, pincode 140914#
Opportunity Call - 20 minutes, followed by a Training Call on the half hour.
Two calls a day on Tuesday and Thursday
2pm & 8pm Eastern

Evening Calls Mon-Fri and Sunday
8PM EST

Call me today and we can discuss how you can start earning U.S. Minted Gold Coin immediately.

Send me your name and telephone number to

Tom Broadbent
519-672-6465
captm-@execulink.com