Welcome Guest!
 PGC
Eniva - Your Upline - Important email  captm-@execulink.com
 Nov 27, 2006 16:18 PST

Hello everyone, what a week it has been.

Months end is here, orders must be placed

It is very easy to do.

Go to:

www.eniva.com

scroll down

click the flag in which you registered under

Click to order your
" Bottle and a box "

You need to order, as placing is done only after a member purchases. Do not get left behind.

This is turning out to be the largest program i have been involved in 10 years of marketing online.

And we have only begun folks.

Not only are big marketers coming in, and countries, we also have people now who are going to bring this to 160,000 Schools and announce it to the U.S National Coaching Association.

Over 100,000 Schools, this same person also has an independant radio station he owns and is going to be endorsing this with continous airplay to 500,000 listeners. The whole family are also U.S Olympic Gold Medal Winners.

Yes this will sit somewhere above you, and only one to three levels above you.

I would like to thank Cindy Evans for introducing him as well.
She like many others are taking this very seriously. Like Alain Descarzens, Jack Sinclair, Andre Zunde, Roger Cooke, Brad Flook, Wayne O'Keefe, Mike Harris, Andrew Botterill, Richard Avon and myself.

I know i am leaving 5 to 8 people out here, i just can't think, i am typing fast to get this out before i leave tonight, so if i left you out , i'll mention your names in the next sending.

I am all about recognition.

So get in and place your bottle and a box, and we''ll be talking soon.

Anyone who needs their Eniva I.D simply emial your upline or contact me .

Anyone who needs an ad , email me.

Anyone wanting the phone system i have mentioned send me your me, we are just renogiating even a better price.

Anyone requesting a call for assistance or wants to hear more, please include your name, phone and best time to call.

See you at the top

Tom Broadbent
captm-@execulink.com
519-672-6465