Welcome Guest!
 QHC
Re: moving lists  Ellen Sawislak & David Albert
 Feb 06, 2006 17:24 PST

We are at:

http://groups.google.com/group/Quaker-Homeschooling Circle

Karen Starkey wrote:
Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaerMmbz8PKfbz8ZaYa/Dealix

Susan M wrote:

 Jane,
Someone wrote me to say the list *has* moved to Google, and some of us
got lost in the cracks. So I am glad I asked. We'll figure out how to
subscribe to the new list... >>

Susan,

      When you "figure our how to subscribe to the new list", could you
please post the information here? I just googled "google homeschool
quaker" and didn't find anything.

      Thanks.

Karen in East TN

http://click.topica.com/caaerelbz8PKfbz8ZaYf/PC Powerscan