Welcome Guest!
 QHC
Re: moving lists  Susan M
 Feb 07, 2006 04:18 PST

William E Williams wrote:

 I have a question. If the list has moved to Google, and Google says
I've already subscribed (which they do say), why are all the e-mails
I'm getting coming from "quakerho-@topica.com" and none coming
from Google?

-W2

Hi, W2,
The posts on the old list at topica, like this one, are all about moving
to the new list.

Try posting to the new list by using this address:
Quaker-Homesch-@googlegroups.com

There have been 4 posts on the new list since Sunday night. Did you not
receive Lauren's post from late Monday night on the new list? Or mine
on Sunday afternoon, or David's post asking for new intros, hmmm, and
one more from Sue in WNY about her new email address.

I had to fix my email filters. Maybe they are getting sent to the junk
mail or another filter through not recognizing the new list address.

Susan