Welcome Guest!
 QHC
Re: For Friends Interested in Earthcare - CarSharing article  Jane Stokes
 Apr 21, 2006 07:28 PDT

Thanks Susan, the car co-op in Vancouver has been a great success for a
number of years .
Makes alot of sense to me. People also like the variety of vehicles so when
you need a
larger one for picking up a piece of furniture for example it's there.
In Firendship, Jane in Richmond
----- Original Message -----
From: "S McCain" <slmc-@knology.net>
To: <quakerho-@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:32 AM
Subject: For Friends Interested in Earthcare - CarSharing article

http://click.topica.com/caaeE3vbz8PKfa97Tq9a/PC Powerscan

Greetings, Friends.

I don't have everyone's email here, just picked off a few from my own
inbox. So if the article interests you, or you know it will interest
another Friend, please forward it on. -- Susan

http://www.carsharing.net/library/tookerscarsharingarticle.html

Having Your Car and Eating it Too: Car Sharing is a convenient and
economical alternative to ownership by Tooker Gomberg

See the hottest games before your friends! Sign up with Ubisoft, and
you'll get access to exclusive game news, contests, promotions, community
forums, and more. It's easy, free, and secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaeInYbz8PKfa97Tq9f/ Ubisoft