Welcome Guest!
 QHC
(no subject)  Candice Sisemore-Houston
 May 12, 2006 06:42 PDT

Hello all! I recently signed on to the list. My name is Candice
Sisemore-Houston and I'm from the quirky small town of Winslow, Ar. My
family has been a Quaker family since 2002. I have four amazing
children, all born at home- Sol,age7, Ivy, age 5, Aley, age 3, and Arlo,
just almost ten months. I am interested in any curriculum ideas and if
you don't use a curriculum, could someone please explain a little more
clearly how that works in the early years! Am I just freking out about
math and reading? What if my children love the used math books, then
don't finish what they start? We are new to this, and so far we spend
scatterred amounts of time totaling around an hour and a half...anyway,
thanks to all in advance for advice or experience. I am looking for a
spirit and fun filled family life where we all just fulfill our passions
and learn together!
love and light,
Candice Sisemore- Houston