Welcome Guest!
 QHC
Kindersite Flyers available in four languages  Kindersite Joel
 May 23, 2006 22:42 PDT

With the forthcoming vacations in sight we have created two leaflets that
are now available in four languages (English, Italian, Arabic and Hebrew).
We hope to add more languages very soon. These are available from the
Kindersite at: http://www.kindersite.org/Flyer.html and can be downloaded
and printed (no charge, of course).

In each language two versions are available, in color or with a white
background. They can be attached to Notice Boards or given out to students
for their parents, or even sent as email attachments to personal networks
and groups, in fact feel free to distribute them as you see fit.

I would love to add additional languages and ask for good translating
volunteers to help?

Thank you for your interest.

Joel H Josephson. Executive Director
http://www.kindersite.org
Where children play and teachers learn
Stockholm Prize Finalists

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0621-2, 05/23/2006
Tested on: 5/24/2006 8:42:27 AM