Welcome Guest!
 QHC
Re:   Anyone in Nelson, BC???  Elaine Green
 Sep 19, 2006 10:50 PDT
We have finally taken the plunge and purchased a home in Canada where we can live up to six months of the year.    We'll be on Kootenay Lake, near Nelson, BC.   I know there is a Quaker meeting in Nelson and was wondering if anyone on this list lives in Nelson.     I've already made contact with several homeschooling parents who are also Americans-in-exile to Nelson, but the Quaker presence is still an open question.

Elaine Green in Montana
not a Quaker, but one who attends meetings when
I'm in towns where that's a possibility.