Welcome Guest!
 QHC
RE: library books, etc.  Debi
 Sep 24, 2006 05:47 PDT

This week I will post a list of all the Yearly Meeting libraries, so
those of you who are not in the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting can check
out the resources close to home. I will also post the "membership"
rules & regs.

I would love to periodically send some book "picks". Please don't
forget to go to the booklist section though, on the PYM library website,
they are divided by categories and can be very helpful too.

More in a few days...working on a slow dial up connection that has been
a bit wacky lately.

Good luck with your geography class, sounds really interesting and very
needed---I work with immigrants and their stories are compelling to say
the least.
Debi