Welcome Guest!
 RECIPE DU JOUR
RDJ-- Veal Piccata, 02-02-00  Recipe du Jour
 Feb 02, 2000 02:54 PST

=======================================
Volume 3      Number 28
=======================================
RECIPE DU JOUR
Free delicious recipes delivered daily via email.
Free, easy recipes, columns, and nostalgia.
For RdJ Petite, the “recipe only” version of this ezine,
send a blank email to petite-s-@topica.com

Encourage your family and friends to subscribe!

=======================================

Win something fantastic from Big Words.com!
Grand Prize: 2000 Model Ford Explorer SUV
First Prize: 2000 Model Ford Focus Automobile
Second Prize: Domestic round-trip on United Airlines
Many other wonderful prizes! Enter to win TODAY!
This offer expires 02/15/2000!
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/words.htm

=======================================

LOWFAT VEAL PICCATA

1 lb veal, thinly sliced
3 tbs flour
Vegetable oil spray
1-1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
1/2 lemon
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 tbs parsley, chopped

Cut veal slices into serving pieces, then coat each piece with flour. Coat
skillet with vegetable oil spray and add veal. Cook over high heat until
lightly browned on both sides. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until slightly
browned. Squeeze lemon over veal in pan; then add wine. Stir all
ingredients, and cook one minute more. Arrange veal on serving platter and
garnish with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.

=======================================

Print Real Coupons Directly
From Your Computer!
CoolSavings is the place for BIG savings from your
favorite stores, restaurants, and travel companies.
    You NEED to use them *now* more than ever!
Lifetime membership and unlimited use of
CoolSavings is FREE!
    Enroll now and join over 1 million smart shoppers.
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/cool.htm OR

=======================================

Rich’s Note:   Picture a little red wagon, but make it olive green. Imagine
giving it steroids and big fat tires. Give it a flatbed with a low rail
running around it. Now paint in a cage extending from the front with foot
pedals and a steering wheel. Bolt a forklift seat to the front and attach an
engine underneath. The bed is six-feet-long and sits about 26 inches off the
ground. The army calls it a mule. In Phouc Vinh, Vietnam, where I spent most
of my time during the conflict, mules were the preferred mode of getting
around. We hauled supplies on them. We took trash to the dump on them. We
pretended we had to be somewhere, and were late, to justify racing them
around camp for hours at a time. I wouldn’t mind having one now; not, of
course, under the same circumstances.

To reach Rich, mailto:richr-@erols.com

=======================================

"The ships hung in the sky in much the
same way that bricks don't." -- Douglas Adams
http://www.doseme.com - The Galactic eZine Portal for Y2K!
FREE :) bonus: mailto:subscribe--@lists.doseme.com
Life's Great! See http://www.doseme.com for details!

=======================================

Do you remember? The Darlings on the Andy Griffith Show.

=======================================

FREE Scholarship Search!
Need money for college? fastweb is the largest
FREE scholarship search on the Internet,
with accurate, updated information on more
than 400,000 scholarships, grants, and fellowships.
And fastweb is the only FREE scholarship search
service that allows students to apply online
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/fastweb.htm OR

=======================================

Simply Tim: NUTS

One day Mom and Dad decided to throw a party. I was perhaps four or five
years old. Mom had just opened a large can of mixed party nuts. Having
forgotten a bowl, she placed the opened can of nuts on a small table before
disappearing into the kitchen. For whatever reason, I chose this exact
moment to steal for the very first time in my life. I liberated the can of
nuts from the table top and retreated to the back yard where I proceeded to
eat ALL the evidence. About an hour later I became so sick than Mom almost
took me to the hospital. At the last minute she smelled my cashew-salted
breath and solved the Great Nut Mystery right there on the spot. To this day
I can not tolerate even the SMELL of a can of mixed nuts.

You can reach Simply Tim at mailto:tl-@clark.net . Please use story’s title
in the subject area.

=======================================

            Habitat Letters Available Now!

Habitat For Humanity International is
dedicated to building decent, affordable
housing in partnership with families in need.
We want to share with you the good news of
our work. Subscribe now to Habitat Letters and
receive FREE e-mail newsletters with monthly
updates of Habitat activities around the world.
http://www.1freeplace.com/rdj/hfh.htm OR

=======================================

Do you remember?

MUSTANG SALLY
Wilson Pickett

Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down.
Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down.
You been running all over the town now.
Oh! I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground.

All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.
All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.
All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.

One of these early mornings, oh, you gonna be wiping your weeping eyes.
I bought you a brand new mustang 'bout nineteen sixty six.
Now you come around signifying a woman, you don't wanna let me ride.
Mustang Sally, think you better slow your mustang down.
You been running all over the town now.
Oh! I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground.

All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.
All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.
All you want to do is ride around Sally, ride, Sally, ride.

     \    /             / funny stories, & hilarious jokes.
~^~^~^^`~^~^~^~^~~^~^~^~~^~^~      They're Free!

List number 68 - Funny Side Up

Don’t forget to visit the web site
(http://www.recipedujour.com/features.asp) and participate in the RdJ Recipe
Swap Talk message board: request recipes, share your favorites, help
someone, and make new friends. And please tell others about the unique
experience of Recipe du Jour.

The portions of this mailing designated as “Rich’s Note” and “Simply Tim”
are © Copyright 2000 by Richard Rowand and Tim Lee. All rights reserved
worldwide. Feel free to forward this mailing, in its entirety, to any and
all family and friends.