Welcome Guest!
 RECIPE DU JOUR
RDJ-- Western Wagon Wheels, 02-22-00  Recipe du Jour
 Feb 22, 2000 03:29 PST
=======================================
Volume 3      Number 45
=======================================

RECIPE DU JOUR
Free delicious recipes delivered daily via email.
Free, easy recipes, columns, and nostalgia.
For RdJ Petite, the “recipe only” version of this ezine,
send a blank email to petite-s-@topica.com

Encourage your family and friends to subscribe!

=======================================

   FINALLY YOU can eat great tasting food without worrying about harmful
effects. New Kholesterol Blocker uses an ingenious slight variation in
the
phytosterol molecule. Your body blocks and regulates cholesterol from
animal foods. Feel better, live longer while enjoying delicious foods
that
immeasurably enrich your enjoyment of life. Now you can eat what you
want without feeling guilty. Click NOW
http://www.HealthierAlternatives.com/kholesterolblocker.html

=======================================

WESTERN WAGON WHEELS

1 lb lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
2 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
1 (14-1/2 oz) can stewed tomatoes
1-1/2 cups water
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen corn
1/2 cup barbecue sauce

In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 5 minutes or until well
browned. Stir in pasta, tomatoes, water, corn, and barbecue sauce; bring
to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or
until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add salt and ground black
pepper to taste. Yield: 4 servings.

Donate for free to the hunger site (and others) by visiting
http://www.twoscoops.com/giving.html

=======================================

eCoupons is the 1st site of its kind, offering savings
from local, national, and online retailers to consumers
around the clock. Our exclusive product offering,
comprehensive mix of retailers, and ease of use
keep consumers coming back to eCoupons before
they shop. We aim to make saving money
on the Internet easy, fun, and efficient!
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/ec.htm OR

=======================================

Simply Tim: “DESSERT DU JOUR” MAILING

<Uh… Rich? VERY interesting advertisement placement!>

=======================================
LOSE WEIGHT fast and easy with gentle Pyuvate and Pyruvate
Accelerator. Feel better! Look younger! Achieve better endurance and
energy while your body burns unwanted fat. Shed pounds and keep them
off!
=======================================

<…and while you’re burning off that fat, how about a juicy POUND CAKE?>

APPLE CIDER POUND CAKE

1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening
3 cups sugar
6 eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1-1/2 tsp apple pie spice
1 cup apple cider
1 tsp vanilla extract

<And who says Rich doesn’t have a sense of humor?>

If you’d like to SUBSCRIBE to Rich’s tantalizing DESSERT du Jour ezine,
address a blank email to dessert-s-@topica.com . Your sweet tooth
will thank you.

Reply to tl-@clark.net Please use story’s title in the subject area.

=======================================

*CLEAN JOKES* Do you like good Clean jokes? Join one of the
best and *Cleanest* joke lists on the net! Sign up today and
start getting 3 CLEAN jokes everyday for free right to your
inbox! To join for FREE visit: http://www.jokeseveryday.com
also SEND A E-MAIL TO: join-joke-@lists.dundee.net

=======================================

Do you remember? Inspector Erskine.

=======================================

FAST & FREE MORTGAGE INFO!

Mortgage rates have started to creep up! There may
never be a better time to: Refinance Your Home Mortgage,
Purchase a Home, Get a Home Equity Line of Credit, or
Consolidate Your Debt! GetSmart.com can help you get
the best possible rate. Take just 5 minutes and find the loan
that fits your needs and save thousands of dollars,
               and best of all it's FREE!
http://www.1freeplace.com/rdj/gs.htm OR

=======================================

Rich’s Note:   When I was 10 or so, I would sometimes walk across the
Ben Franklin bridge between Camden and Philadelphia on Saturdays and go
to the Ben Franklin Institute, a science museum in Philly. They had a
big silver ball you could touch that would make your hair stand straight
out from your head. They also had a huge heart that you could walk
through as if you were blood. Hidden speakers lub-dubbed as you climbed
and twisted. My favorite part, though, was the planetarium with its
domed ceiling and the insect-like projector. I remember one program
showing the possible ways the world might end thousands and thousands of
years from then. I saved my money and bought a ring from the gift shop,
one size fits all, that had a light blue stone I pretended came from
Venus. My mother would ask me where I’d been all day, thinking I’d been
in the neighborhood playing. “Inside a heart,” I’d say.” And, “Watching
the world end. It was neat.” She would frown and nod and tell me to wash
up for dinner.

To reach Rich, mailto:richr-@erols.com

=======================================

Never Miss A Phone Call Again!
Dial-up Internet user? Single phone line?
Missing important calls?
Not any more - Pagoo Call Catcher(tm)
lets you surf the Internet for hours and
never miss a call. Click here for a FREE Trial!
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/pagoo.htm OR

=======================================

Do you remember?

On Broadway
DRIFTERS' VERSION (1963)

They say the neon lights are bright
On Broadway
They say there's always magic in the air
On Broadway
But when you're walking down the street
And you ain't had enough to eat
The glitter rubs right off, and you're nowhere
On Broadway

They say the girls are something else
On Broadway
But looking at them just gives me the blues
On Broadway
But how're ya gonna make some time
When all you got is one thin dime
Ane one thin dime won't even shine your shoes
On Broadway

They say that I won't last too long
On Broadway
I'll catch a Greyhound bus for home, they all say
On Broadway
But no, no they're wrong, I know they are
'Cause I can play this here guitar
And I won't quit till I'm a star
On Broadway

On Broadway
On Broadway
On Broadway
I'm gonn make it, yeah (On Broadway)
I'll be a big, big, big man (On Broadway)
I'll have my name in lights (On Broadway)
Everybody, everybody's gonn know me, yeah (On Broadway)
Oh, up and down Broadway (On Broadway)

=======================================

You want funny, side splitting, jokes delivered daily ?
You can join ~AIKEN DRUM'S~ * a laugh a day *
by sending a blank e-mail to Subscr-@AikensLaughs.com
<A HREF="mailto:Subscr-@AikensLaughs.com">Subscribe</A>
Visit for 5 other types of lists: http://www.AikensLaughs.com

Don’t forget to visit the web site
(http://www.recipedujour.com/features.asp) and participate in the RdJ
Recipe Swap Talk message board: request recipes, share your favorites,
help someone, and make new friends. And please tell others about the
unique experience of Recipe du Jour.

Tim” are © Copyright 2000 by Richard Rowand and Tim Lee. All rights
to any and all family and friends.