Welcome Guest!
 RECIPE DU JOUR
RDJ-- Beef Fillets w/Orange Cream, 03-10-00  Recipe du Jour
 Mar 10, 2000 03:00 PST
=======================================
Volume 3      Number 60
=======================================

RECIPE DU JOUR
Free delicious recipes delivered daily via email.
Free, easy recipes, columns, and nostalgia.
For RdJ Petite, the “recipe only” version of this ezine,
send a blank email to petite-s-@topica.com

Encourage your family and friends to subscribe!

=======================================

* FUN... CONTROVERSIAL... ADDICTIVE... and it's all FREE! *
Like to Laugh... Like your news a little Bizarre... or do you
like to be Teased, Brain Teasers that is? See why over
2,000,000 a day get their news, entertainment and fun
from ShagMail! The widest selection of topics on the net.
Visit: http://www.shagmail.com/al/affiliates.cgi?470
Go to ShagMail</a>

=======================================

                      BEEF FILLETS WITH ORANGE CREAM

4 each 6 to 8 oz beef tenderloin steaks
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish

Sprinkle steaks with black pepper. Grill, covered with grill lid, over
medium-high heat 4 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired degree of
doneness. Bring whipping cream, orange marmalade, and horseradish to a boil
in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and
simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring often. Serve immediately with
steaks. Yield: 4 servings.

Per serving: 512 Calories (kcal); 45g Total Fat; (78% calories from fat);
19g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 152mg Cholesterol; 87mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 7
1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates

Donate for free to the hunger site (and others) by visiting
http://www.twoscoops.com/giving.html

=======================================

20 Minute Recipes!
Here is what our visitors are saying about our free service:
"Your pasta with Mushroom Sauce was incredible - thank you very much!"
"am so excited, I have 3 small children and fix the same thing every night!"
"bravo on the introduction of the healthy foods!"
Click here and try it: http://www.MinuteMeals.com

=======================================

Rich’s Note:   “You know,” Susan said the other day, “you really make us
sound like the ideal family in your notes.” I nodded sagely and answered,
“Well, I can’t tell all those thousands of people how un-ideal we can
sometimes be.” Uh-oh. As soon as I said it I realized that her comment was
one of those ones for which there are no proper replies. “By that you mean
we are NOT an ideal family?” she asked. I opened my arms. “Time for a hug,”
I said, trying to change the subject. “I don’t think so,” she said. She
advanced on me. Somehow I could tell it was not an advancement to be
enfolded into my arms. I backed up. “Want to go out to dinner?” I tried. She
kept getting closer. Her eyes were narrowed. “And a movie?” I offered. “How
sweet,” she said, leaning forward and kissing me on the cheek. “I’ll go get
dressed.” Whew!

To reach Rich, mailto:richr-@erols.com

=======================================

Stop living the Dreams of others! If I could show you a way that you could
be truly successful and happy, would you be interested? Dream-Minder
has helped thousands of people just like you to discover, develop and LIVE
their
Life's dreams. You too can live your life with passion! *50% off until
tomorrow.*
Learn more at: http://www.dreamsalive.com/gh
Testimonials: mailto:dreamm-@getresponse.com

=======================================

Do you remember?   Sweater guards.

=======================================

Touch someone's heart, express your deepest thoughts or simply
share an emotion Prose'n'Poems is a wonderful list of the finest
thoughts and poetry Plus a positive Thought for the day
Send a blank email/ no subject to prosenpoems-@listbot.com
Check out our site!    http://www.jokesnstuff.net

=======================================

Simply Tim: DANCE OF THE MARSHMALLOW

It was on the shores of Lake Shakamak, Indiana, where I encountered my first
flaming marshmallow. I was maybe five or six years old, sitting cross-legged
in front of a lazy fire, wearing baggy kid’s shorts. You know the kind— the
ones with gaping leg holes wide enough to fit a fat elephant.

For an hour or so I had been busy perfecting the fine art of roasting
marshmallows: positioning them just so on a sharpened stick, not placing any
two with touching sides, rotating them SLOWLY as they turned a bubbly golden
brown, little by little. Much to my angst, one nasty fellow caught fire. My
sister Pat shouted: “Quick, Tim… blow it OUT!”

I puffed on the marshmallow flambé in a sheer state of panic. It slipped off
the end of the stick and plunged like a smoldering meteorite right through
one of those elephant’s leg holes, glowing softly as it sizzled, smack dab
in the middle of my tiny bare crotch…

I haven’t roasted a marshmallow since.

Tim’s on vacation. Please hold off your email replies!
--Rich

=======================================

The Most Gut-Busting place in the UNIVERSE!!! Humor, Handy Tips,
Weekly Quizzers, Always Free! Always Hilarious! Always Clean!
Don't miss another issue of the Monkeyz Uncle Clean Joke Club !
Join today! mailto:monkeyzuncl-@topica.com
or go to our website at http://fly.to/monkeyzuncle.com

=======================================

Do you remember?

Ain't No Mountain High Enough
The Diana Ross version
(Nickolas Ashford/Valerie Simpson)

If you need me, call me. No matter where you are, no matter how
far. Just call my name. I'll be there in a hurry. On that you can
depend and never worry.
(You see, my love is alive It's like a seed that only needs the
thought of you to grow. So if you feel the need for company,
please, my darling, let it be me. I may not be able to express
the depth of the love I feel for you, but a writer put it very
nicely when he was away from the one he loved. He sat down and
wrote these words:)

No wind, (No wind) no rain, (no rain)
Nor winter's cold
Can stop me, babe (oh, babe) baby (baby)
If you're my goal

No wind, no rain,
Can stop me, babe
If you wanna go

I know, I know you must follow the sun
Wherever it leads
But remember
If you should fall short of your desires
Remember life holds for you one guarantee
You'll always have me

And if you should miss my love
One of these old days
If you should ever miss the arms
That used to hold you so close, or the lips
That used to touch you so tenderly
Just remember what I told you
The day I set you free

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough (Say it again)
Ain't no river wild enough
To keep me from you

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough (Say it again)
Ain't no river wild enough
To keep me from you

Ain't no mountain high enough
Nothing can keep me
To keep me from you

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough (One more time)
Ain't no river wild enough (Say it again)
To keep me from you

Ain't no mountain high enough
Nothing can keep me
To keep me from you

=======================================

Don’t forget to visit the web site
(http://www.recipedujour.com/features.asp) and participate in the RdJ Recipe
Swap Talk message board: request recipes, share your favorites, help
someone, and make new friends. And please tell others about the unique
experience of Recipe du Jour.

The portions of this mailing designated as “Rich’s Note” and “Simply Tim”
are © Copyright 2000 by Richard Rowand and Tim Lee. All rights reserved
worldwide. Feel free to forward this mailing, in its entirety, to any and
all family and friends.

The nutritional analysis given with some recipes is intended as a guide only
and, by no means, claims to be accurate.