Welcome Guest!
 RECIPE DU JOUR
RDJ-- Chicken Dumpling Pie, 02-10-00  Recipe du Jour
 Feb 10, 2000 02:49 PST

=======================================
Volume 3      Number 35
=======================================

RECIPE DU JOUR
Free delicious recipes delivered daily via email.
Free, easy recipes, columns, and nostalgia.
For RdJ Petite, the “recipe only” version of this ezine,
send a blank email to petite-s-@topica.com

Encourage your family and friends to subscribe!

=======================================

GET AN INSTANT $10 OFF+FREE SHIPPING on ANY order of $20 or
more @ Petstore.com! Whether you own dogs, cats, tropical
fish or small critters, you'll be able to choose from a HUGE
selection of pet products and supplies. Check-out our
Valentine's specials to suit your fancy and your pets too!
FREE SHIPPING included! Offer expires 2/29/00.
http://www.petstore.com/promo/2000q1/bem36

Here</a>

=======================================

CHICKEN DUMPLING PIE

3 cups chopped cooked chicken
2 (10-3/4 oz) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 (10-1/2 oz) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
1 (15 oz) can mixed vegetables, drained
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
2 cups biscuit mix
8 oz dairy sour cream
1 cup milk

Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and pour chicken mixture into a
lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish. Combine biscuit mix, sour
cream, and milk in a medium bowl; pour over chicken mixture. Bake at 350
degrees F. for 50 to 60 minutes or until topping is golden. Yield 6 to 8
servings.

=======================================

Emergency? Timely access to your medical
information via fax or web. Fast. Free. Secure.
FREE Personalized Emergency Medical Profile:
store & retrieve securely. You NEED to protect
yourself and your family from lack of knowledge
about your medical records.
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/md.htm OR

=======================================

Simply Tim: SAM’S CLUB

I love shopping for groceries at Sam’s Club. Even though I live alone I know
a good thing when I see it. The gallon jug of Tabasco sauce I bought two
years ago is almost ˝ gone now; so is the 100 pound sack of Uncle Ben’s rice
bought less than a year ago. I think I can get another year or two’s usage
out of the 2,000 feet long roll of Reynolds Clear Wrap, and I’m set for
paper towels and toilet paper for at least a decade or so. The 144 bars of
Dial soap should last a while, not to mention the 24-pack of Arm & Hammer
toothpaste, and 40 pound box of Tide laundry detergent. Tonight, however, I
think I’ll take in a restaurant for dinner. There’s never enough room left
in my car for REAL groceries…

You can reach Simply Tim at mailto:tl-@clark.net . Please use story’s title
in the subject area.

=======================================

FREE DEBT REDUCTION ANALYSIS & HELP!
Starting right now, you can stop paying interest on
your debt and cut your monthly credit card payments
in half! PLUS, slash your interest rate to zero,
improve your credit rating and combine bills into one
LOW monthly payment. FREE analysis of your
personal situation - click now!
http://www.afreeplace.com/rdj/edebt.htm OR

=======================================

Do you remember? Major Seth Adams.

=======================================

Join the thousands who have discovered TIP DU JOUR
Household tips, computer tips, gardening tips, and more!
Delivered to you via email, FREE, five days a week
Simply send a blank email addressed to
tipdujour--@listbot.com

=======================================

Rich’s Note:   Our student friend from Taiwan called a few nights ago. She
had an assignment from one of her college classes to explain proverbs and
needed help. Susan anxiously grabbed her Bible and leafed through the thin
pages until she got to the book of Proverbs. “I’m ready,” she said, all set
to help. Cindy read, “When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.” I had to
smile, listening to Susan explain about the sourness of lemons as she closed
her Bible and went on about adding sugar to lemon juice, backing up and
re-explaining until Cindy was clear about what was meant by the phrase. What
a good proverb to teach. It made me think back to when Susan and I were
first married. I had found a refrigerator magnet, in the shape of a lemon,
with the same admonishment. I bought it for Susan and she wasn’t quite sure
of my motive. We were young and times were tight, money was scarce. It
seemed like every time we turned around there was another problem of some
sort. “When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade.” The motive was, of
course, pure and simple. Whatever life dished out, we would learn and make
the most of it. After twenty-five years, we’ve made a lot of lemonade and
still enjoy it.

To reach Rich, mailto:richr-@erols.com

=======================================

Do you remember?

This Magic Moment
The Drifters, 1960
Written by Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman
Re-made by Jay & The Americans in 1969

This magic moment, so different and so new
Was like any other until I kissed you
And then it happened, it took me by surprise
I knew that you felt it too, by the look in your eyes

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want, I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment while your lips are close to mine
Will last forever, forever till the end of time

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm

Sweeter than wine
Softer than the summer night
Everything I want, I have
Whenever I hold you tight

This magic moment while your lips are close to mine
Will last forever, forever till the end of time

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
Magic moment
Magic moment
Magic moment
FADE

=======================================

********* MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT *********
HilarityJnr is so popular, it's now sent out daily!!!!
Subscribe now to recieve the funniest jokes that
are suitable for all the family. Don't just think about
it. Send an email to HilarityJnr-@egroups.com

=======================================

Visit the Hunger Site daily.
http://www.thehungersite.com
AOL users: <a href="http://www.thehungersite.com">AOL link</a>

Don’t forget to visit the web site
(http://www.recipedujour.com/features.asp) and participate in the RdJ Recipe
Swap Talk message board: request recipes, share your favorites, help
someone, and make new friends. And please tell others about the unique
experience of Recipe du Jour.

The portions of this mailing designated as “Rich’s Note” and “Simply Tim”
are © Copyright 2000 by Richard Rowand and Tim Lee. All rights reserved
worldwide. Feel free to forward this mailing, in its entirety, to any and
all family and friends.