Welcome Guest!
 Ethanol for Fuel
    All Messages Next Message
Welcome to Ethanol for Fuel  Dependable Power Supply
 Mar 08, 2003 04:33 PST
I get a lot of basic questions, over and over about making ethanol for
fuel. Most of these are covered in my website,
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/
Basics are covered in the pages entitled, Fuel ethanol FAQ,
Ethanol, How pure do you want it, Mashing and fermentation, etc.

But specific questions, such as how to ferment corn, barley, bakery
wastes, rotten fruit, etc., how to use enzymes, tips for buiding and
running the still, and various specifics about engine conversion can be
posted here.

I have spent many years teaching and promoting ethanol as an alternative
to gasoline, but I haven't kept up with engine modifications. I know
there are a lot of experts out there in many fields, and we can be
helping each other in our quest for fuel independance.

I will try to answer most questions, but I am am human and don't know it
all. As this list grows, it will be a useable archive and open forum. So
here's our chance to make it happen!

Enjoy!
Robert Warren

    All Messages Next Message