Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Roger's_Central_Jersey_Tennis_Update_#_20?=  Roger Haeske
 Jan 27, 2001 07:08 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C08849.19402C00

Rogerís Central Jersey Tennis Update # 20
================================
This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Tennis Pro and Master
Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to all of my Tennis
Clients, and all the Tennis Players in the Central Jersey Community

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it.

Your email address will not be sold or given to other companies. Your
privacy is respected at all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank email to
this address.
rogers_tenni-@topica.com
<mailto:rogers_tenni-@topica.com>

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this address.
rogers_tennis-@topica.com
<mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com>

Unleash your Tennis Potential with my Exclusive Special Reports and Pro
Shop:
http://www.SuperTennis.net <http://www.supertennis.net/>

Contents:

1) IMPORTANT NEWS: Iím Leaving The Sports Authority
2) How to get your racquets to me
3) New Tennis and Related Links
4) Mental Tennis Tip: with insights from Sports Psychologist Mike Abrams
5) Dramatically Improve Your Mental Game
6) What would make the ideal stringing for you?

1) IMPORTANT NEWS: Iím Leaving The Sports Authority

This Sunday, Superbowl Sunday will be my last day stringing for The Sports
Authority, after 8 1/2 years of service. The Sports Authority has been very
good to me and Iím glad to have been able to meet many of you while
stringing racquets there. The storeís management wanted to keep me there,
but it was a corporate decision.

The corporate offices for Sports Authority decided to make some changes as
to how they pay their stringers. Because of this change I would have been
earning less than half of what I currently earn. They are putting all their
stringers on an hourly wage instead of getting paid, per racquet strung.
Unfortunately for them, I was not willing to take such a pay cut. Now they
will have inexperienced and beginning stringers working for them. Not only
that, but they wonít be as motivated as I was, to serve you well, because
they are no longer getting paid to produce great results.

I believe this change of events will benefit you, my customers. Now Iíll be
stringing racquets for myself instead of an intermediary company. Youíll be
able to deal with me personally and get fast, friendly and very
knowledgeable service. Iíll be stringing your racquets at reasonable prices.
In addition to that, now Iíll be able to personally provide you with a whole
array of other tennis related services. Iíll be putting on grips, which is
something I didnít do at Sports Authority. At Sports Authority you had the
employees putting on your grips. They of course werenít very experienced and
often times the grips werenít done right or on time. Now Iíll be handling
that. Iíll also be supplying all sorts of accessories like lead tape,
vibration absorbers, string savers, ball clips and more.

Iíll also be selling racquets. I have a warehouse out in PA that can get me
almost any racquet you want, the next day. I have all the major brands
including Wilson, Prince, Head and Pro Kennex. Plus brands that Sports
Authority does not carry like Yonex, Dunlop, Gamma and Volkl. I'll be
posting a Specials List of Racquets and Accessories on my website.

Here are some examples. Head Ti. S8 XL (120") $129.00, Suggested Retail
$280.00, Save $151.00
Head Agassi Original Radical Oversize & Strung $80.00, Original Retail
Strung $170. Save $90.00

2) How to get your racquets to me

Iíll be stringing out of my house and Iíll also have some drop off points
where you can leave your racquets. My house is only 5 minutes away from
Sports Authority in South River.

I am making arrangements with New York Sports Club in East Brunswick to be a
drop off location for Racquet Stringing. If you drop off your racquet there
I will string it for you. Make sure to say that you want only me (Roger) to
string your racquet. When you drop off racquets there, it wonít be my
company but I will do the stringing. When you bring your racquets to my
house youíll be dealing directly with me. Iíll be working with New York
Sports to make the pricing of their stringing and accessories similar to
that of Sports Authority.

Iíve also arranged another drop-off point for you, Circle Automotive on Rte
1 South, in North Brunswick. Itís in the Rte 130 Circle and just before the
new Chiliís and Barnes & Noble. The address is 865 Georges Rd. It used to be
the US Gas Station. The owner there is Wajde, (or you can call him De) he is
my friend and he is looking forward to being a convenient drop off point for
your racquets. (He is a great mechanic. What I like about him is that he is
honest and doesnít try to rip people off. He specializes in foreign cars. He
also has a Taxi Service, U-Haul trucks and he sells Used Cars.) You can even
have your racquets picked up and or dropped off, with his Taxi Service. This
location will be my business, whereas with New York Sports Iíll be stringing
for them, but it is their business.

Youíll also be able to drop off racquets to me at the East Brunswick Racquet
Club. But youíd have to give the racquets directly to me and outside the
club. Just page me (732-375-4935) and I may be able to meet you at the East
Brunswick Racquet Club or somewhere else in East Brunswick.

Rogerís SuperTennis Pro Shop:
A-1 Riverview Dr., South River
(732) 432-4839 Office/Home
(732) 375-4935 Beeper
rog-@SuperTennis.net <mailto:rog-@SuperTennis.net>

For more info visit my website. Iíll be putting up the pricing and
directions to my house as soon as I can.
http://www.supertennis.net/stringing.htm
In the meantime just call me.

Circle Automotive/North Brunswick Taxi
865 Georges Rd, North Brunswick
(732) 246-4396
(732) 247-6663
You can drop off racquets from 7am till around 10pm.

New York Sports Club
Cornwall Dr. East Brunswick
(732) 257-7507
Iíll be teaching tennis here as well. They have plenty of court time
available there to do lessons.

3) New Links:
http://www.supertennis.net/stringing.htm
See me stringing at home on my new Babolat Star 3 stringing machine. An even
better machine than the one Iíve used at Sports Authority. At Sports
Authority I used a Babolat Star 2, which is the model below the Star 3. The
Star 3 is a state of the art electronic stringing machine. It can handle the
newer and bigger racquets better than the Star 2 and it has a safer mounting
system, so there is less chance of your racquets cracking during stringing.
(By the way, even a properly done string job is very stressful on a
racquet.) So itís good to have a machine that reduces the stress of
stringing on the racquet.

http://ebrctennis.com/
Check out the new website for East Brunswick Racquet Club. It has lots of
useful information about our programs. Iíll still be teaching at this club
as well as New York Sports.

http://www.tennispsych.net <http://www.tennispsych.net/>
One day Seminars at New York Sports Club in East Brunswick, to help you
improve one of the most important aspects of tennis, the Mental Game. Going
to this seminar could be the difference between you winning and losing your
next match. Youíll also learn how to have more fun out there during
competition.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/superbeingselfimprovementclub
This is an online club I created that holds weekly online classes and
discussions. Topics including self-improvement, personal growth, peak
performance, creative problem solving techniques, radiant health program
(raw and living foods), no-equipment total fitness workouts and accessing,
"The Force" or spirit for making your life a wonderful adventure. Youíll see
by the posts in the club that the members have improved their lives by
participating in the club.

4) Mental Tennis Tip: by Roger Haeske, with insights from Mike Abrams,
Sports Psychologist

To play your best tennis you should be thinking in pictures not words.
Psychological studies of top athletes brain waves during competition have
provided some very interesting information. First of all they found
interesting readouts in the two hemispheres of the brain. The left brain or
the logical, analytical and language processing part of the brain was very
calm and in an alpha or meditative brainwave state. The right brain or the
creative and more visual part of the brain was found to be extremely active.

The conclusion that Mike drew from this is that to play your best tennis you
should use visualization instead of thinking with words and language (a left
brain function). Instead of giving yourself mental commands, you should
picture yourself having successfully made the shot. Donít break the shot
down into parts, instead think of the whole shot. That is how to program
your subconscious mind to do what you want it to do.

Try this experiment the next time you go out to play. First try giving
yourself verbal commands before you hit your shot. Say for instance that
your working on your backhand. Tell yourself to bend and swing low to high.
And do it just before you hit the ball. What you may find is that it is next
to impossible to think about mechanics and successfully hit a tennis ball.
There are literally millions of computations that your subconscious is
making in order to hit a tennis ball. By giving yourself verbal instructions
you are trying to hit a tennis ball with your conscious mind, which is
something the conscious mind is not very good at.

Next time try picturing the end result. Picture having hit a successful shot
with lots of topspin, power and great placement. Imagine that you were able
to hit it easily and you were in balance. Feel the joy of a great shot and
the confidence of a champion tennis player. Put it all into one image and
feeling. Then trust your subconscious to send you the FEELING necessary to
produce your visualized results.

Iíve found my game really improves by picturing the end result as opposed to
trying to instruct myself with step-by-step mechanics. It really almost
seems illogical and you have to trust in a power that is more intelligent
than your conscious mind. In fact it almost feels like your not really doing
it. Like someone else is hitting the shot for you. For more info on this
topic, I recommend you read the classic book, ďThe Inner Game of Tennis,Ē by
Timothy Gallwey.

5) Dramatically Improve Your Mental Game:

Introducing the Tennis Psych: One-Day Seminar. Sports Psychologist and
ranked tennis player Mike Abrams designed this successful seminar. The next
Tennis-Psych Seminar will be on March 10th at New York Sports Club in East
Brunswick. It will be from 3pm to 9:30pm. (The websites dates are currently
wrong due to a change of schedule.) I will be working with Mike at the
upcoming seminar. For more information go to http://www.tennispsych.net
<http://www.tennispsych.net/> . If you sign up, tell Mike that Roger sent
you.

6) What would make the ideal stringing for you?

I would like to make my new stringing services the best they can be. In
order for that to happen I need to know what my customers would consider to
be their ideal service provider for their tennis needs.

If you could have your ultimate tennis pro shop, what would it be like?
Please give me some suggestions. Even if these suggestions might seem
strange. For example; maybe you would like to be able to get your racquets
strung within an hour. Maybe youíd like to be able to make an appointment
and watch tennis videos while your racquet is being strung. Maybe you want
expert advice on helping you to choose a racquet. (I must admit that you can
ít get that from the current employees at Sports Authority. Though there are
a few who know racquets fairly well. But you take your chances because itís
hard to tell who really knows what they are talking about and who is making
stuff up as he goes along.)

Please email me any of your suggestions. Also if you have any complaints
about my past service to you, Iíd like to hear those as well and I will do
my best to make you happy.

Thanks for all your support, Roger Haeske

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets. I
have two stringing certifications from the United States Racquet Stringers
Association and 17 years stringing experience. If you come to me, you can
have confidence in your racquet being properly strung and the racquet's
performance being maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and
have a very large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you
ever have any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to
contact me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied.

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if you
have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you. I'm here
to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Tennis Pro and Master Stringer, Roger
Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis Pro Shop
(732) 375-4935 Pager
(732) 257-7507 New York Sports Club
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
rog-@supertennis.net <mailto:rog-@supertennis.net>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C08849.19402C00

<head>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:fileli-@01C08849.188F2B80">
<title>Roger’s Central Jersey Tennis Update #</title>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:DocumentProperties>
<o:Revision>4</o:Revision>
<o:TotalTime>9</o:TotalTime>
<o:Created>2001-01-27T14:46:00Z</o:Created>
<o:LastSaved>2001-01-27T14:53:00Z</o:LastSaved>
<o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
<o:Words>1964</o:Words>
<o:Characters>11196</o:Characters>
<o:Company>Superbeing Peak Performance Training</o:Company>
<o:Lines>93</o:Lines>
<o:Paragraphs>22</o:Paragraphs>
<o:CharactersWithSpaces>13749</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
<o:Version>9.2720</o:Version>
</o:DocumentProperties>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
<w:EnvelopeVis/>
<w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
h3
{mso-style-next:Normal;
margin-top:12.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:3.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle15
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
color:black;}
p.RHCenteredHeading14, li.RHCenteredHeading14, div.RHCenteredHeading14
{mso-style-name:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
text-align:center;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:14.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.normalAriel12, li.normalAriel12, div.normalAriel12
{mso-style-name:normalAriel12;
mso-style-parent:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.RHHeadingUndrln, li.RHHeadingUndrln, div.RHHeadingUndrln
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln;
mso-style-parent:"Heading 3";
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.RHHeadingUndrln12, li.RHHeadingUndrln12, div.RHHeadingUndrln12
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRHUndrln12, li.HeadingRHUndrln12, div.HeadingRHUndrln12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRHUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRH12, li.HeadingRH12, div.HeadingRH12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRH12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;}
span.EmailStyle24
{mso-style-type:personal;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
color:black;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
</head>

style=3D'tab-interval:.5in'>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Roger=
217;s Central
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'> 20<font color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>This is =
Roger
Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Tennis Pro and Master Stringer. These
updates are provided as a resource to all of my Tennis Clients, and all =
the
Tennis Players in the Central Jersey Community</span></font><font =
size=3D2
color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>If you =
enjoyed
this update then please forward a copy to your tennis friends, and be =
sure to
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color=
-alt:

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Your =
email
address will not be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is =
respected
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
subscribe to
these free and valuable updates simply send a blank email to this =
address. </span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rogers_tenni-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-subscrib=
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
unsubscribe
from these updates simply send a blank email to this =
address.</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-unsubs=
cri-@topica.com</a>
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Unleash =
your
Tennis Potential with my Exclusive Special Reports and Pro =
Shop:</span></font><font

href=3D"http://www.supertennis.net/">http://www.SuperTennis.net</a> =
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>1) IMPORTANT NEWS: I’m Leaving The Sports =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>2) How to get your racquets to =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>3) New Tennis and Related =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>4) Mental Tennis Tip: with insights from Sports Psychologist Mike =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>5) Dramatically Improve Your Mental =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>6) What would make the ideal stringing for =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>1) IMPORTANT NEWS: I’m Leaving The Sports =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>This Sunday, Superbowl Sunday will be my last day stringing for =
The
Sports Authority, after 8 1/2 years of service. The Sports Authority has =
been
very good to me and I’m glad to have been able to meet many of you =
while
stringing racquets there. The store’s management wanted to keep me =
there, but

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>The corporate offices for Sports Authority decided to make some =
changes
as to how they pay their stringers. Because of this change I would have =
been
earning less than half of what I currently earn. They are putting all =
their
stringers on an hourly wage instead of getting paid, per racquet strung.
Unfortunately for them, I was not willing to take such a pay cut. Now =
they will
have inexperienced and beginning stringers working for them. Not only =
that, but
they won’t be as motivated as I was, to serve you well, because =
they are no
longer getting paid to produce great results. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I believe this change of events will benefit you, my customers. =
Now I’ll
be stringing racquets for myself instead of an intermediary company. =
You’ll be
able to deal with me personally and get fast, friendly and very =
knowledgeable
service. I’ll be stringing your racquets at reasonable prices. In =
addition to
that, now I’ll be able to personally provide you with a whole =
array of other
tennis related services. I’ll be putting on grips, which is =
something I didn’t
do at Sports Authority. At Sports Authority you had the employees =
putting on
your grips. They of course weren’t very experienced and often =
times the grips
weren’t done right or on time. Now I’ll be handling that. =
I’ll also be
supplying all sorts of accessories like lead tape, vibration absorbers, =
string

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I’ll also be selling racquets. I have a warehouse out in PA =
that can get
me almost any racquet you want, the next day. I have all the major =
brands
including Wilson, Prince, Head and Pro Kennex. Plus brands that Sports
Authority does not carry like Yonex, Dunlop, Gamma and Volkl. I'll be =
posting a
Specials List of Racquets and Accessories on my website. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Here are some examples. Head Ti. S8 XL (120") $129.00, =
Suggested

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Head Agassi Original Radical Oversize & Strung $80.00, =
Original

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>2) How to get your racquets to =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I’ll be stringing out of my house and I’ll also have =
some drop off
points where you can leave your racquets. My house is only 5 minutes =
away from

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I am making arrangements with New York Sports Club in East =
Brunswick to
be a drop off location for Racquet Stringing. If you drop off your =
racquet
there I will string it for you. Make sure to say that you want only me =
(Roger)
to string your racquet. When you drop off racquets there, it won’t =
be my
company but I will do the stringing. When you bring your racquets to my =
house
you’ll be dealing directly with me. I’ll be working with New =
York Sports to
make the pricing of their stringing and accessories similar to that of =
Sports

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I’ve also arranged another drop-off point for you, Circle =
Automotive on
Rte 1 South, in North Brunswick. It’s in the Rte 130 Circle and =
just before the
new Chili’s and Barnes & Noble. The address is 865 Georges Rd. =
It used to
be the US Gas Station. The owner there is Wajde, (or you can call him =
De) he is
my friend and he is looking forward to being a convenient drop off point =
for
your racquets. (He is a great mechanic. What I like about him is that he =
is
honest and doesn’t try to rip people off. He specializes in =
foreign cars. He
also has a Taxi Service, U-Haul trucks and he sells Used Cars.) You can =
even
have your racquets picked up and or dropped off, with his Taxi Service. =
This
location will be my business, whereas with New York Sports I’ll be =
stringing

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>You’ll also be able to drop off racquets to me at the East =
Brunswick
Racquet Club. But you’d have to give the racquets directly to me =
and outside
the club. Just page me (732-375-4935) and I may be able to meet you at =
the East
Brunswick Racquet Club or somewhere else in East Brunswick. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Roger’s SuperTennis Pro =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>A-1 Riverview Dr., South =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><a =
href=3D"mailto:rog-@SuperTennis.net">rog-@SuperTennis.net</a><o:p></o:p=

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>For more info visit my website. I’ll be putting up the =
pricing and
directions to my house as soon as I can. <a
href=3D"http://www.supertennis.net/stringing.htm">http://www.supertennis.=
net/stringing.htm</a>

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Circle Automotive/North Brunswick =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>865 Georges Rd, North =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>You can drop off racquets from 7am till around 10pm. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I’ll be teaching tennis here as well. They have plenty of =
court time

[...]

Arial'>See me stringing at home on my new Babolat Star 3 stringing =
machine. An
even better machine than the one I’ve used at Sports Authority. At =
Sports
Authority I used a Babolat Star 2, which is the model below the Star 3. =
The
Star 3 is a state of the art electronic stringing machine. It can handle =
the
newer and bigger racquets better than the Star 2 and it has a safer =
mounting
system, so there is less chance of your racquets cracking during =
stringing. (By
the way, even a properly done string job is very stressful on a =
racquet.) So
it’s good to have a machine that reduces the stress of stringing =
on the

Arial'><a href=3D"http://ebrctennis.com/">http://ebrctennis.com/</a> =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Check out the new website for East Brunswick Racquet Club. It has =
lots
of useful information about our programs. I’ll still be teaching =
at this club

href=3D"http://www.tennispsych.net/">http://www.tennispsych.net</a><o:p><=

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>One day Seminars at New York Sports Club in East Brunswick, to =
help you
improve one of the most important aspects of tennis, the Mental Game. =
Going to
this seminar could be the difference between you winning and losing your =
next
match. You’ll also learn how to have more fun out there during =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><a =
href=3D"http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/superbeingselfimprovementclub">http:=
//clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/superbeingselfimprovementclub</a>

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>This is =
an
online club I created that holds weekly online classes and discussions. =
Topics
including self-improvement, personal growth, peak performance, creative =
problem
solving techniques, radiant health program (raw and living foods), =
no-equipment
total fitness workouts and accessing, "The Force" or spirit =
for
making your life a wonderful adventure. You’ll see by the posts in =
the club
that the members have improved their lives by participating in the club. =
class=3DEmailStyle15><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p></o:p></span></f=
ont></span></p>

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>4) Mental Tennis Tip: by Roger Haeske, with insights from Mike =
Abrams,

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>To play your best tennis you should be thinking in pictures not =
[...]

Arial'>The conclusion that Mike drew from this is that to play your best =
tennis
you should use visualization instead of thinking with words and language =
(a
left brain function). Instead of giving yourself mental commands, you =
should
picture yourself having successfully made the shot. Don’t break =
the shot down
into parts, instead think of the whole shot. That is how to program your
subconscious mind to do what you want it to do. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Try this experiment the next time you go out to play. First try =
[...]

Arial'>Next time try picturing the end result. Picture having hit a =
successful
shot with lots of topspin, power and great placement. Imagine that you =
were
able to hit it easily and you were in balance. Feel the joy of a great =
shot and
the confidence of a champion tennis player. Put it all into one image =
and
feeling. Then trust your subconscious to send you the FEELING necessary =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>I’ve found my game really improves by picturing the end =
result as
opposed to trying to instruct myself with step-by-step mechanics. It =
really
almost seems illogical and you have to trust in a power that is more
intelligent than your conscious mind. In fact it almost feels like your =
not
really doing it. Like someone else is hitting the shot for you. For more =
info
on this topic, I recommend you read the classic book, “The Inner =
Game of

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>5) Dramatically Improve Your Mental Game: =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Introducing the Tennis Psych: One-Day Seminar. Sports =
Psychologist and
ranked tennis player Mike Abrams designed this successful seminar. The =
next
Tennis-Psych Seminar will be on March 10th at New York Sports Club in =
East
Brunswick. It will be from 3pm to 9:30pm. (The websites dates are =
currently
wrong due to a change of schedule.) I will be working with Mike at the =
upcoming
seminar. For more information go to <a =
[...]

Arial'>I would like to make my new stringing services the best they can =
be. In
order for that to happen I need to know what my customers would consider =
to be
their ideal service provider for their tennis needs. =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>If you could have your ultimate tennis pro shop, what would it be =
like?
Please give me some suggestions. Even if these suggestions might seem =
strange.
For example; maybe you would like to be able to get your racquets strung =
within
an hour. Maybe you’d like to be able to make an appointment and =
watch tennis
videos while your racquet is being strung. Maybe you want expert advice =
on
helping you to choose a racquet. (I must admit that you can’t get =
that from the
current employees at Sports Authority. Though there are a few who know =
racquets
fairly well. But you take your chances because it’s hard to tell =
who really
knows what they are talking about and who is making stuff up as he goes =
along.)

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Please email me any of your suggestions. Also if you have any =
complaints
about my past service to you, I’d like to hear those as well and I =
will do my

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'>Thanks for all your support, Roger =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>STRINGIN=
G WITH
PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets. I have two =
stringing
certifications from the United States Racquet Stringers Association and =
17
years stringing experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence =
in your
racquet being properly strung and the racquet's performance being =
maximized.
I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and have a very large and =
loyal
following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have any problem or =
question
with a racquet I've strung, feel free to contact me and I'll gladly do =
my best
to make sure you are satisfied. </span></font><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color=
-alt:

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>I hope =
you
enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if you have any
suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you. I'm here to =
serve you.</span></font><span
class=3DEmailStyle15><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p></o:p></span></f=
ont></span></p>

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>From =
your
friendly neighborhood Tennis Pro and Master Stringer,<span =
style=3D"mso-spacerun:
color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:
12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p=

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
432-4839
Roger's Super Tennis Pro Shop</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;col=
or:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
375-4935
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;mso-color-=
alt:

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
257-7507
New York Sports Club</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;col=
or:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
247-1700
East Brunswick Racquet Club</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;col=
or:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rog-@supertennis.net">rog-@supertennis.net</a> =
color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C08849.19402C00--