Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis # 28: Holy Grail to Super Athletic Ability  Roger Haeske
 Apr 12, 2001 12:45 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C0C367.5C48DA20

Rogerís Central Jersey Tennis Update # 28
================================
Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my Exclusive Special
Reports and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance Program:
http://www.SuperbeingTennis.com <http://www.superbeingtennis.com/>

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com <http://beststringer.com/beststringer/>

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update go to
http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

Contents:

1. The Holy Grail to Super Athletic Ability
2. Announcing the Winner of a Free String Job with VS Gut
3. Stringing is Guaranteed
4. Racquets for Sale
5. Looking for partners

This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro
and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to Tennis
Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis Players in the
Central New Jersey Community.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email address will not
be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is respected at all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank email to
this address.
rogers_tenni-@topica.com
<mailto:rogers_tenni-@topica.com>

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this address.
rogers_tennis-@topica.com
<mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com>
Features:

1. The Holy Grail to Super Athletic Ability
© 2001 Roger Haeske
(Note: This system applies to players who already have the basic techniques
down fairly well. You first need to understand basic mechanics so that you
can learn more quickly. Instruction in mechanics at the early levels will
greatly accelerate the learning process. It will cut out lots of unnecessary
trial and error. The key is that somewhere along the line you have to stop
thinking of mechanics. Thinking of mechanics will take you out of the Zone.
This report is directed more to advanced intermediate to advanced tennis
students.)
What separates the great athletes from the bad or even average athletes? For
a natural or good athlete, tennis is a simple game, for an average to poor
athlete, tennis is a very complex game, requiring all sorts of skills and
learning shots for every situation that arises. For the natural athlete the
game of tennis comes easily. How could such a supposedly complex game come
so easily?
It's very simple. Instead why don't you ask yourself why walking or running
is so simple? Do you know how incredibly complex an ability running is? All
sorts of different muscles have to be moved. How do you make those muscles
move? Do you consciously understand how you make your muscles move?
What about talking, listening and understanding? Those are incredibly
complex skills.
Or better yet. Imagine trying to build a robot that could play an
intermediate level tennis game. As far as I know it may not even be possible
with today's sophisticated machinery. The robot would have to be able to
see. It would have to understand the distance between its arm and the
racquet. It would have to run quickly to where the ball went and somehow hit
the ball on the strings. Can you imagine how complex and big a computer
would be needed to make all of these computations? It would have to tell the
robot precisely how much to move it's thighs, calves and foot for each and
every step it took. It would need to have good balance. What if the tennis
ball suddenly jerked in a different direction? Would it be fast enough to
make a quick adjustment?
To hit a simple tennis ball there may be millions of computations taking
place on a subconscious level all throughout your body.
So what does this all mean? It means if you can do stuff like walking
running and catching a ball you already posses more talent then any robot we
have so far created. What I am saying here is that almost anyone has a
tremendous potential for Super Athletic Ability. Also most people
underestimate their own talents and therefore perform at a much lower level
than is possible for them.
Most athletic skills can be developed. I've found that one of the most basic
needs for being a great athlete is simply muscular development. Anyone can
do resistance training and get much stronger. I have seen many examples of
people who were not athletic at first but started an exercise program or
took up martial arts and then became much more athletic. The point is that
almost anyone can become a very good athlete if they have the desire to do
so.
As a child I had this Super Athletic Ability. My whole self-esteem rode on
my ability as an athlete. Sports are what gave me a feeling of importance.
But then as I got older and went into high school something happened that I
did not expect. I started losing my athletic dominance. In fact I became
average athletically. This was a horrible blow to my self-esteem. Over time
I have come to realize, that any problem I have is an opportunity in
disguise.
My opportunity is the discovery of how to help all people unleash their
natural athletic ability. I believe we all come into this world with
different talents. It is up to us to develop them. Even if you were never
particularly athletic you can dramatically improve that, by a change in the
way you do things. You can change your beliefs and thinking and that alone
can turn you into a champion.
Want to know what this Holy Grail is? It is a stunningly simple concept.
Something most tennis instructors would never believe.
Click here to read the rest of this Special Report
http://superbeingtennis.com/holygrail.htm
2. Announcing the Winner of a Free String Job with VS Gut

Congratulations to Barry Westgate from Somerset, NJ. Barry won a free string
job with Babolat VS Natural gut. Barry is one of my best customers. In two
months time he has already brought me 16 racquets to string. He therefore
had the most entries and that gave him a better chance to win the Free VS
Gut stringjob.

3. Stringing is Guaranteed

All stringjobs from Roger's Super Tennis Pro Shop are fully guaranteed. If a
string breaks prematurely or there is a defect in the stringing I'll gladly
replace it or refund your money within the first 60 days. All racquets are
strung by Certified Master Racquet Technician Roger Haeske.

{Please Note: I don't guarantee strings if you bring them in yourself. Also
strings can break after only a day of use and still not be the fault of the
stringer. String breakage due to normal wear and tear is not covered in this
guarantee. Some player's hit with tremendous topspin and power and their
strings may break in a very short time. There are ways to tell if the
strings broke due to wear and tear, versus a defect in the string or
stringing.}

4. Racquets for Sale

I have a brand new Prince ThunderBlast for sale. This racquet used to sell
for around $130. I ordered this racquet for a customer but the company sent
me the wrong power level. So I'm giving you guys a chance to get it real
cheap. This way I don't lose money on having to ship it back to the vendor.
I normally sell this racquet for $55 but you can have this one for only $45.
The ThunderBlast is a Graphite Composite and is a Control racquet for
players who take a full swing. It is a beautiful turquoise color, is a 4
5/8-grip size, oversize and regular length. It is a 700 Power Level weighing
about 9.5 ounces and is head heavy in balance. Call or email me to buy the
ThunderBlast 732-432-4839.

I also have several slightly used racquets for sale at blow out prices.
Contact me for more info on those racquets.

5. Looking for partners

Julie Rodriguez is looking for doubles or mixed doubles tennis partners. She
is a 3.5 level player and plays in the East Brunswick area. You can email
her at mailto:jro-@home.com

For more announcements from local players go to
http://superbeingtennis.com/email_announcements.htm

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets. I
have two stringing certifications from the United States Racquet Stringers
Association and 17 years stringing experience. If you come to me, you can
have confidence in your racquet being properly strung and the racquet's
performance being maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and
have a very large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you
ever have any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to
contact me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied.

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if you
have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you. I'm here
to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master
Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop
(732) 375-4935 Pager
(732) 257-7507 New York Sports Club
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@superbeingtennis.com

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C0C367.5C48DA20

<head>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:fileli-@01C0C367.5B6EA6C0">
<title>Roger’s Central Jersey Tennis Update # </title>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:DocumentProperties>
<o:Revision>2</o:Revision>
<o:TotalTime>1</o:TotalTime>
<o:Created>2001-04-12T19:26:00Z</o:Created>
<o:LastSaved>2001-04-12T19:26:00Z</o:LastSaved>
<o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
<o:Words>1350</o:Words>
<o:Characters>7698</o:Characters>
<o:Company>Superbeing Peak Performance Training</o:Company>
<o:Lines>64</o:Lines>
<o:Paragraphs>15</o:Paragraphs>
<o:CharactersWithSpaces>9453</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
<o:Version>9.2720</o:Version>
</o:DocumentProperties>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
<w:EnvelopeVis/>
<w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>9.35 =
pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>
=
<w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>
<w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;}
h3
{mso-style-next:Normal;
margin-top:12.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:3.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;
font-weight:bold;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;}
{margin-right:0in;
mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:black;}
span.EmailStyle15
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
color:black;}
p.RHCenteredHeading14, li.RHCenteredHeading14, div.RHCenteredHeading14
{mso-style-name:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
text-align:center;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:14.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;}
p.normalAriel12, li.normalAriel12, div.normalAriel12
{mso-style-name:normalAriel12;
mso-style-parent:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;}
p.RHHeadingUndrln, li.RHHeadingUndrln, div.RHHeadingUndrln
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln;
mso-style-parent:"Heading 3";
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.RHHeadingUndrln12, li.RHHeadingUndrln12, div.RHHeadingUndrln12
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRHUndrln12, li.HeadingRHUndrln12, div.HeadingRHUndrln12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRHUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRH12, li.HeadingRH12, div.HeadingRH12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRH12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
color:windowtext;
font-weight:bold;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 4.5in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
</head>

style=3D'tab-interval:.5in'>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Roger=
217;s Central
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>28<font color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Unlock and <font color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:
style=3D'color:black'>Tennis
style=3D'color:black'>
style=3D'color:black'>Special
Reports</span></font> and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance =
Program<font
href=3D"http://www.superbeingtennis.com/">http://www.SuperbeingTennis.com=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer =
Around,
go to <a =
href=3D"http://beststringer.com/beststringer/">http://BestStringer.com</a=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey =
Tennis
Update go to <a =
href=3D"http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read">http://www.topica=
.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read</a>
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Contents=
:</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>1. The Holy Grail to Super Athletic =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>2. Announcing the Winner of a Free String Job =
with

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>3. Stringing is =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>4. Racquets for =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>5. Looking for =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>This is =
Roger
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'> Peak =
Performance<font
color=3Dblack><span style=3D'color:black'> Tennis Pro and Master =
Stringer. These
updates are provided as a resource to</span></font> Tennis Players =
around the world
with topics of interest for <font color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Tennis
style=3D'color:black'>Jersey Community</span></font>.<font =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/span></font></p>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>If you =
enjoyed
this update then please forward a copy to your tennis friends, and be =
sure to
tell them you sent it. Your email address will not be sold or given to =
other companies.
Your privacy is respected at all times. </span></font><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color=
-alt:

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
subscribe to
these free and valuable updates simply send a blank email to this =
address. </span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rogers_tenni-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-subscrib=
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>To =
unsubscribe from
these updates simply send a blank email to this =
address.</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-unsubs=
cri-@topica.com</a>
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Features=
:</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>1. The Holy Grail to Super Athletic =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>=A9 2001 Roger =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>(Note: This system applies =
players who already have the basic techniques down fairly well. You =
first need
to understand basic mechanics so that you can learn more quickly. =
Instruction
in mechanics at the early levels will greatly accelerate the learning =
process.
It will cut out lots of unnecessary trial and error. The key is that =
somewhere
along the line you have to stop thinking of mechanics. Thinking of =
mechanics
will take you out of the Zone. This report is directed more to advanced

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>What separates the great =
athletes
from the bad or even average athletes? For a natural or good athlete, =
tennis is
a simple game, for an average to poor athlete, tennis is a very complex =
game,
requiring all sorts of skills and learning shots for every situation =
that
arises. For the natural athlete the game of tennis comes easily. How =
could such

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>It's very simple. Instead =
why
don't you ask yourself why walking or running is so simple? Do you know =
how
incredibly complex an ability running is? All sorts of different muscles =
have
to be moved. How do you make those muscles move? Do you consciously =
understand

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>What about talking, =
listening and
understanding? Those are incredibly complex =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Or better yet. Imagine =
[...]

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>To hit a simple tennis ball =
there
may be millions of computations taking place on a subconscious level all

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>So what does this all mean? =
It
means if you can do stuff like walking running and catching a ball you =
already
posses more talent then any robot we have so far created. What I am =
saying here
is that almost anyone has a tremendous potential for Super Athletic =
Ability.
Also most people underestimate their own talents and therefore perform =
at a
much lower level than is possible for them. =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Most athletic skills can be
developed. I've found that one of the most basic needs for being a great
athlete is simply muscular development. Anyone can do resistance =
training and
get much stronger. I have seen many examples of people who were not =
athletic at
first but started an exercise program or took up martial arts and then =
became
much more athletic. The point is that almost anyone can become a very =
good

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>As a child I had this Super
Athletic Ability. My whole self-esteem rode on my ability as an athlete. =
Sports
are what gave me a feeling of importance. But then as I got older and =
went into
high school something happened that I did not expect. I started losing =
my
athletic dominance. In fact I became average athletically. This was a =
horrible
blow to my self-esteem. Over time I have come to realize, that any =
problem I

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>My opportunity is the =
discovery of
how to help all people unleash their natural athletic ability. I believe =
we all
come into this world with different talents. It is up to us to develop =
them.
Even if you were never particularly athletic you can dramatically =
improve that,
by a change in the way you do things. You can change your beliefs and =
thinking
and that alone can turn you into a =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Want to know what this Holy =
Grail
is? It is a stunningly simple concept. Something most tennis instructors =
would

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Click here to read the rest =
of
this Special Report <a =
href=3D"http://superbeingtennis.com/holygrail.htm">http://superbeingtenni=

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>2. Announcing the Winner of a Free String Job =
with

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Congratulations to Barry Westgate from =
Somerset, NJ.
Barry won a free string job with Babolat VS Natural gut. Barry is one of =
my
best customers. In two months time he has already brought me 16 racquets =
string. He therefore had the most entries and that gave him a better =
chance to

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>3. Stringing is =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>All stringjobs from Roger's Super Tennis Pro =
Shop
are fully guaranteed. If a string breaks prematurely or there is a =
defect in
the stringing I'll gladly replace it or refund your money within the =
first 60
days. All racquets are strung by Certified Master Racquet Technician =
Roger

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>{Please Note: I don't guarantee strings if =
[...]

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>I have a brand new Prince ThunderBlast for =
[...]

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>I also have several slightly used racquets =
for sale
at blow out prices. Contact me for more info on those racquets. =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>5. Looking for =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Julie Rodriguez is looking for doubles or =
mixed
doubles tennis partners. She is a 3.5 level player and plays in the East
Brunswick area. You can email her at <a =
href=3D"mailto:jro-@home.com">mailto:jro-@home.com</a>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>For more announcements from local players go =
to <a
href=3D"http://superbeingtennis.com/email_announcements.htm">http://super=
beingtennis.com/email_announcements.htm</a>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D</span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>STRINGIN=
G WITH
PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets. I have two =
stringing
certifications from the United States Racquet Stringers Association and =
17
years stringing experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence =
in your
racquet being properly strung and the racquet's performance being =
maximized.
I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and have a very large and =
loyal
following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have any problem or =
question
with a racquet I've strung, feel free to contact me and I'll gladly do =
my best
to make sure you are satisfied. </span></font><font size=3D2 =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-color=
-alt:

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>I hope =
you
enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if you have any
suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you. I'm here to =
serve you.</span></font><span
class=3DEmailStyle15><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'><o:p></o:p></span></f=
ont></span></p>

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>From =
your
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'> =
Peak
Performance<font color=3Dblack><span style=3D'color:black'> Tennis Pro =
and Master
style=3D'color:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'><![if =
!supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]></span></font><font
size=3D2 color=3Dblack face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:
12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p=

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
432-4839
Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
375-4935
style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black;mso-color-=
alt:

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
257-7507
New York Sports Club</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;col=
or:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>(732) =
247-1700
East Brunswick Racquet Club</span></font><font size=3D2 color=3Dblack =
face=3DArial><span
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;col=
or:black;

style=3D'font-size:
11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'><a
href=3D"mailto:rog-@superbeingtennis.com">mailto:rog-@superbeingtennis.=
color=3Dblack><span =