Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis #33: US Open Bus Trip & More  Roger Haeske
 Aug 03, 2001 08:04 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C11C0C.1DFC3DE0

Rogerís Central Jersey Tennis Update # 33
================================
Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my Exclusive
Special Reports and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance Program:
http://www.SuperTennis.net <http://www.supertennis.net/>

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com/bestringer

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update go to
http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

Contents:

1. US Open Mania
2. Biofeedback for Tennis
3. Get Super Topspin and Slice with Gamma Ruff
4. Racquets for Sale

This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis
Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to
Tennis Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis
Players in the Central New Jersey Community as well.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email address will
not be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is respected at
all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank
email to this address.
rogers_tenni-@topica.com

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this
address.
rogers_tennis-@topica.com
Features:

1. US Open Mania:

Hi Folks,

A friend of mine is having his yearly bus trip to the US Open
Qualifiers.

The Qualifiers is an awesome experience. See top pros like Pete Sampras
and Andre Agassi practicing up close and it's totally free, no tickets
necessary. Get autographs and improve your game by watching the greatest
pros in the world practicing. Then you can also see the players who are
fighting their way in to the main draw of the US Open Tennis Tournament.

The trip is on Friday August 24 and costs about $20 for the chartered
bus. It's an all day trip. The bus will be leaving from Jersey 34 Tennis
Club in Matawan at 9am in the morning.

Call Jeff Levine at 732-583-5413 to reserve your spot at the Qualifiers.
I like it as much or more than going to the actual tournament. Try it
once you'll do it for years to come.

Looking for US Open tickets?

Contact Fran at 732-583-7437. She has extra night session tickets for
the first week of the US Open.

2. Biofeedback for Tennis:

Biofeedback for Tennis: Use your Senses as a biofeedback machine

© 2001, Roger Haeske

Did you know that you can learn tennis through your own internal
biofeedback machine? In fact learning tennis is always done through
biofeedback. The problem is that many people don't know how to best to
use it to their advantage.
The key is in using the three senses that can be applied to tennis:
feel, sight and sound. I've found that feel and sight are the most
important senses, with sound coming in a useful third place. These three
senses if consciously used can help you to learn tennis very quickly,
even if you don't feel you are a natural athlete. This is because
natural athletes rely highly upon feel and visual results to help them
learn quickly. By using these senses you'll be mimicking the learning
technique of natural athletes.
Let's go over how to use the all important factor of feel. Each shot you
hit in a tennis match produces a certain physical feeling. This feeling
can tell you a lot about the shot you just hit.

You can tell if the ball hit the strings, frame or sweetspot or
somewhere in-between. You can feel how much spin you put on the shot.
You can feel if you were balanced, whether or not your stroke was fluid
and how much power you put into the shot. You can also feel where your
racquet head was on impact with the ball. These are just some of the
things you can feel. Feel is one of the most important feedback
mechanisms in tennis and in sports.

Once you understand the basic mechanics of a shot, you can use feel to
help you develop an even better shot and to help you fix errors in your
stroke.

Unfortunately I've found that many players don't trust their feel. Many
tennis students come to me wanting to learn the so called correct way to
play tennis. They want to know how to do every little move in tennis,
the exact correct way. Then I tell them that I didnít learn tennis that
way and that they shouldn't either. Too much thinking can lead to stiff
robotic play filled with errors.

In fact, I was never consciously aware of every single aspect of my
strokes when I first learned them. I had to start teaching people
tennis, before I became aware of many of the things that I was doing. It
was not necessary to know every aspect of mechanics to actually do the
mechanics. The same as it's not necessary to understand how electricity
works to turn on a light.

During a recent lesson I was explaining to a student that I learned to
take small steps just before hitting a tennis ball without anyone
teaching me that. It was a skill that I picked up through
experimentation with feel. It wasnít necessary for someone to teach me
how to do it. Youíll find this is the same for you in many parts of your
tennis game. Much of stroke mechanics can actually be learned without
consciously understanding the mechanics.

The thing with feel is that it gives you a more complete instruction
than simply verbal commands about mechanics. When you learn by feel
there is no frustration like in traditional teaching methods. The reason
for this is because this is how we naturally learn. It also uses the
student's perspective rather than the teacher's perspective.

Feel is a right brain function and this is the part of your brain that
should be active while learning and competing in tennis. Using verbal
commands is a left brain function and that can often become difficult to
translate to the Inner Language of your subconscious mind.

You see the instructor can observe a student but the student cannot
observe himself unless watching a video of himself or a mirror. So it is
very easy for the instructor to make comments like drop your racquet
head down and step into the ball. The only problem is that this is not
the Studentís Perspective while learning. Since it is advice coming from
outside the studentís perspective the student has to be adept at
translating that instruction to his own Inner Language. Many students
are not adept at translating instructions to their Inner Language. So if
you the student can learn with instructions that are already in your own
Inner Language, there will be less confusion and frustration to
integrating new skills like topspin and slice to your game.

Many times a student can get confused and frustrated by too many verbal
commands. Natural learning is by feel and by getting consistent results.
It is very easy to pay attention to how a shot feels to you.

Techniques for using Feel:

Here is how you can use feel to quickly improve your game. The first
thing you have to do is become more aware of how a shot feels to you by
paying more attention to feel. You also have to start trusting your feel
more. If you can get consistently good results and the shot feels good,
then you know that 98% of the time you are hitting the shot correctly.

At some point you may want to improve the shot that you arrived at
through feel. Iím not saying that if you use feel you will have perfect
shots right away. It takes time to mold your shots like sculptor
chiseling away at the rock to produce a beautiful statue. You can always
to further improve a shot.

Here is how to quantify the feel of your shots. Letís say you want to
use your sense of feel to see how much topspin you are hitting. After
you hit each shot, rate your results from 1-10. If you hit as much
topspin as you could possibly imagine you would give yourself a 10. If
you had no topspin you would rate it a 1. This will give you a more
concrete idea in your mind of how much topspin you are hitting. Maybe
you just want to rate the overall feel of the shot. Rate each shot 1-10.
By doing the rating you will be improving your shots because you are
trying to get the highest possible score.

(The rest of this article is on my website. Click here
http://www.supertennis.net/biofeedback.htm

3. Get Super Topspin and Slice with Gamma Ruff:

Do you want to add extra spin to your tennis game? An easy way to do
that is to change your strings. There are several strings out there
designed to enhance the amount of topspin you can hit. One of the
originals is Gamma Ruff.

This string doesnít just have a textured coating it is actually almost
sharp. When I string with it I have to be very careful so I donít
actually cut or burn my hands. Now donít worry, it is perfectly safe to
play with once it is installed. But if you run your hands over the
string you will feel that it is quite rough. This very rough coating
will tend to grab the ball better and make the ball stay on the strings
longer. This allows you to produce more spin and increase your control.

I have an overstock of Gamma Ruff so Iíve decided to drop the price
significantly. Save $7 on Gamma Ruff. Just place your order for Gamma
Ruff by 8.17.01 either directly with me or by going to my drop-off
location at Route 18 Sports in East Brunswick (732)238-8417. Youíll pay
$20 instead of the normal $27 price. (Please note that no further
discount or coupons apply to Gamma Ruff since the price is so low
already.)

4. Racquets for Sale:

This is a note from one of our subscribers and a student of mine.

Hi Roger,

As I discussed with you, I have decided to go with your suggestion to
change to heavier racquets. In that case, my current racquets would be
of little value to me. I like to sell them to someone who is interested
with a discount. Below is a description of these racquets.

1.   Model Name: Head Ti Heat
     Hitting Area: 102 Sq. In.
     Length: 27 In.
     Weight: 9.9 oz.
     Swing Index: L3
     Grip Size: 4 3/8
     Condition: I just bought it 3 months ago and it is in excellent
condition. The cover is included.

2.   Model Name: Head Ti Heat
     Hitting Area: 102 Sq. In.
     Length: 27 In.
     Weight: 9.9 oz.
     Swing Index: L3
     Grip Size: 4 1/8
     Condition: I bought this racquet about one year ago and is in good
condition. It has also been recently restrung and never used with the
new strings. The cover is included.

I purchased these racquets from the Sports Authority for $129.99 each
and it is now on sale in Sports Authority for $99.99 each.

I would like to sell for $100 for two of them together.   If someone
just buys one, I would like to sell for $70 for the first one, $50 for
the second one.

I will consider the best offers for serious buyers.

Roger, I really enjoyed your lessons and have made a lot progress since
then. I also appreciate your help on my transition to new racquets.
Hopefully this will not only benefit me, but also whoever buys those
racquets.

Regards,
Joe

Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather
weíve been having.

Roger Haeske

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets.
I have two stringing certifications including (Master Racquet Technician
MRT) from the United States Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years
stringing experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence in your
racquet being properly strung and the racquet's performance being
maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and have a very
large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have
any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to contact
me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied.

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if
you have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you.
I'm here to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master
Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop
(732) 375-4935 Pager
(732) 238-8417 Route 18 Sports
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C11C0C.1DFC3DE0

<head>

<link rel=File-List href="cid:fileli-@01C11C0C.1D8B2C90">
<title>Roger’s Central Jersey Tennis Update # 33</title>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="time"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="City"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="PersonName"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="place"/>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
<w:GrammarState>Clean</w:GrammarState>
<w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
<w:EnvelopeVis/>
<w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
margin-right:0in;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.SpellE
{mso-style-name:"";
mso-spl-e:yes;}
span.GramE
{mso-style-name:"";
mso-gram-e:yes;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 125.95pt 1.0in 125.95pt;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
<![endif]-->
</head>

10.0pt'>Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my Exclusive
Special Reports and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance Program: <a

10.0pt'>Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to <a
href="http://beststringer.com/bestringer">http://BestStringer.com/bestringer</a>

10.0pt'>To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update go to <a
href="http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read">http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read</a>

10.0pt'>4. Racquets for </span></font><st1:City><st1:place>Sale</st1:place></st1:City><o:p></o:p></p>

10.0pt'>This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance
Tennis Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to
Tennis Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis Players in

10.0pt'>If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email address will not be

10.0pt'>To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank

10.0pt'><a href="mailto:rogers_tenni-@topica.com">rogers_tenni-@topica.com</a>

10.0pt'>To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this

10.0pt'><a href="mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-@topica.com</a>

10.0pt'>A friend of mine is having his yearly bus trip to the US Open

10.0pt'>The Qualifiers is an awesome experience. See top pros like Pete Sampras
and Andre <span class=SpellE>Agassi</span> practicing up close and it's totally
free, no tickets necessary. Get autographs and improve your game by watching
the greatest pros in the world practicing. Then you can also see the players
who are fighting their way in to the main draw of the US Open Tennis

10.0pt'>The trip is on Friday August 24 and costs about $20 for the chartered
bus. It's an all day trip. The bus will be leaving from Jersey 34 Tennis Club
in Matawan at </span></font><st1:time Minute="0" Hour="9">9am</st1:time> in the
morning. <o:p></o:p></p>

10.0pt'>Call </span></font><st1:PersonName>Jeff Levine</st1:PersonName> at
732-583-5413 to reserve your spot at the Qualifiers. I like it as much or more
than going to the actual tournament. Try it once you'll do it for years to
come.<o:p></o:p></p>

10.0pt'>Contact Fran at 732-583-7437. She has extra night session tickets for

10.0pt'>Did you know that you can learn tennis through your own internal
biofeedback machine? In fact learning tennis is always done through
biofeedback. The problem is that many people don't know how to best to use it

10.0pt'>The key is in using the three senses that can be applied to tennis:
feel, sight and sound. I've found that feel and sight are the most important
senses, with sound coming in a useful third place. These three senses if
consciously used can help you to learn tennis very quickly, even if you don't feel
you are a natural athlete. This is because natural athletes rely highly upon
feel and visual results to help them learn quickly. By using these senses

10.0pt'>Let's go over how to use the all important factor of feel. Each shot
you hit in a tennis match produces a certain physical feeling. This feeling can

10.0pt'>You can tell if the ball hit the strings, frame or sweetspot or
somewhere in-between. You can feel how much spin you put on the shot. You can
feel if you were balanced, whether or not your stroke was fluid and how much
power you put into the shot. You can also feel where your racquet head was on
impact with the ball. These are just some of the things you can feel. Feel is

10.0pt'>Once you understand the basic mechanics of a shot, you can use feel to

10.0pt'>Unfortunately I've found that many players don't trust their feel. Many
tennis students come to me wanting to learn the so called correct way to play
tennis. They want to know how to do every little move in tennis, the exact
correct way. Then I tell them that I didn’t learn tennis that way and
that they shouldn't either. Too much thinking can lead to stiff robotic play

10.0pt'>In fact, I was never consciously aware of every single aspect of my
strokes when I first learned them. I had to start teaching people tennis,
before I became aware of many of the things that I was doing. It was not
necessary to know every aspect of mechanics to actually do the mechanics. The
same as it's not necessary to understand how electricity works to turn on a

10.0pt'>During a recent lesson I was explaining to a student that I learned to
take small steps just before hitting a tennis ball without anyone teaching me
that. It was a skill that I picked up through experimentation with feel. It
wasn’t necessary for someone to teach me how to do it. You’ll find
this is the same for you in many parts of your tennis game. Much of stroke
mechanics can actually be learned without consciously understanding the

10.0pt'>The thing with feel is that it gives you a more complete instruction
than simply verbal commands about mechanics. When you learn by feel there is no
frustration like in traditional teaching methods. The reason for this is
because this is how we naturally learn. It also uses the student's perspective

10.0pt'>Feel is a right brain function and this is the part of your brain that
should be active while learning and competing in tennis. Using verbal commands
is a left brain function and that can often become difficult to translate to

10.0pt'>You see the instructor can observe a student but the student cannot
observe himself unless watching a video of <span class=GramE>himself</span> or
a mirror. So it is very easy for the instructor to make comments like drop your
racquet head down and step into the ball. The only problem is that this is not
the Student’s Perspective while learning. Since it is advice coming from
outside the student’s perspective the student has to be adept at
translating that instruction to his own Inner Language. Many students are not
adept at translating instructions to their Inner Language. So if you the
student can learn with instructions that are already in your own Inner
Language, there will be less confusion and frustration to integrating new
skills like topspin and slice to your game.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†

10.0pt'>Many times a student can get confused and frustrated by too many verbal
commands. Natural learning is by feel and by getting consistent results. It is

10.0pt'>Here is how you can use feel to quickly improve your game. The first
thing you have to do is become more aware of how a shot feels to you by paying
more attention to feel. You also have to start trusting your feel more. If you
can get consistently good results and the shot feels good, then you know that

10.0pt'>At some point you may want to improve the shot that you arrived at
through feel. I’m not saying that if you use feel you will have perfect
shots right away. It takes time to mold your shots like sculptor chiseling away
at the rock to produce a beautiful statue. You can always go back to
experimenting with the feel of a shot and with visual results to further

10.0pt'>Here is how to quantify the feel of your shots. Let’s say you
want to use your sense of feel to see how much topspin you are hitting. After
you hit each shot, rate your results from 1-10. If you hit as much topspin as
you could possibly imagine you would give yourself a 10. If you had no topspin
you would rate it a 1. This will give you a more concrete idea in your mind of
how much topspin you are hitting. Maybe you just want to rate the overall feel
of the shot. Rate each shot 1-10. By doing the rating you will be improving your

10.0pt'>(The rest of this article is on my website. Click here <a
href="http://www.supertennis.net/biofeedback.htm">http://www.supertennis.net/biofeedback.htm</a>

10.0pt'>Do you want to add extra spin to your tennis game? An easy way to do
that is to change your strings. There are several strings out there designed to

10.0pt'>This string doesn’t just have a textured coating it is actually
almost sharp. When I string with it I have to be very careful so I don’t
actually cut or burn my hands. Now don’t worry, it is perfectly safe to
play with once it is installed. But if you run your hands over the string you
will feel that it is quite rough. This very rough coating will tend to grab the
ball better and make the ball stay on the strings longer. This allows you to

10.0pt'>I have an overstock of Gamma Ruff so I’ve decided to drop the
price significantly. Save $7 on Gamma Ruff. Just place your order for Gamma
Ruff by 8.17.01 either directly with me or by going to my drop-off location at
Route 18 Sports in </span></font><st1:place>East Brunswick</st1:place> (732)238-8417.
You’ll pay $20 instead of the normal $27 price. (Please note that no
further discount or coupons apply to Gamma Ruff since the price is so low
already.) </p>

10.0pt'>4. Racquets for </span></font><st1:City><st1:place>Sale</st1:place></st1:City>:</p>

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>Hi

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>As
I discussed with you, I have decided to go with your suggestion to change to
heavier racquets.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>In that case, my
current racquets would be of little value to me.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>I like to sell them to someone who is
interested with a discount.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>Below is a

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>1.<span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†††† </span><span class=GramE>Hitting Area: 102 Sq.

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†††† </span>Condition: I just bought it 3 months ago
and it is in excellent condition.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>The

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>2.<span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†††† </span><span class=GramE>Hitting Area: 102 Sq.

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'><span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†††† </span>Condition: I bought this racquet about one
year ago and <span class=GramE>is</span> in good condition.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>It has also been recently restrung and never
used with the new strings.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>The cover is

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>I
purchased these racquets from the Sports Authority for $129.99 each and it is

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>I
would like to sell for $100 for two of them together.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>†† </span>If someone just buys one, I would like to

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>I

size=2 face="Courier New"><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>Roger,
I really enjoyed your lessons and have made a lot progress since then.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>I also appreciate your help on my transition
to new racquets. Hopefully this will not only benefit me, but also whoever buys

10.0pt'>Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather

style='font-size:10.0pt'>STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in
certifications including (Master Racquet Technician MRT) from the United States
Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years stringing experience. If you come to
me, you can have confidence in your racquet being properly strung and the
racquet's performance being maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my
day and have a very large and loyal following in the <st1:place>East Brunswick</st1:place>
area. If you ever have any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel
free to contact me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied. <o:p></o:p></p>

10.0pt'>I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if
you have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you. I'm here

10.0pt'>From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master

10.0pt'>(732) 247-1700 </span></font><st1:place>East Brunswick</st1:place>
Racquet Club<o:p></o:p></p>

10.0pt'><a href="mailto:rog-@supertennis.net">mailto:rog-@supertennis.net</a>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C11C0C.1DFC3DE0--