Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis # 35: Unleash your Athletic Potential with Dr. Graham  Roger Haeske
 Nov 15, 2001 10:25 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C16DD8.E6D5CF60

Rogerís Central Jersey Tennis Update # 35
================================
Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my Exclusive
Special Reports and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance Program:
http://www.SuperTennis.net <http://www.supertennis.net/>

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com <http://beststringer.com/beststringer/>

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update go to
http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

Contents:

1. Unleash your Athletic Potential and Lose Weight with Dr. Doug Graham
2. Advanced Tennis Tips
3. Tennis Party / Tournament at EBRC
4. Brand New Racquets for Sale, Cheap
5. Please buy one of my Hondas

This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis
Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to
Tennis Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis
Players in the Central New Jersey Community as well.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email address will
not be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is respected at
all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank
email to this address.
rogers_tenni-@topica.com

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this
address.
rogers_tennis-@topica.com
Features:

1. Unleash your Athletic Potential and Lose Weight with Dr. Doug Graham

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to invite you all to hear some awesome guest speakers, Dr.
Douglas Graham and Prof. Rozalind Gruben that will be appearing at East
Brunswick Racquet Club this Saturday November 17 from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.
Please send me a quick email if you plan on attending
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net.

Dr. Graham is one of the worlds premiere Sports Nutritionists and
Trainers. I can tell you from personal experience that his program works
exceptionally well. I'll include excerpts of the testimonial letter I
wrote to him after using his program for just a short time. He is very
detailed and scientific. Rozalind is a fantastic speaker as well. They
both are glowing examples of the benefits of this diet program.

Please click here for a link to my free report that details at least 33
amazing benefits of what you can achieve by using Dr. Graham's Program
and how to start doing it now.
http://superbeing.com/awesometechnique.htm

He works with professional and Olympic athletes as well as celebrities.
He even worked with Martina Navratilova to help extend her career. That
was when she made it to the finals of Wimbledon at age 38.

"My strength and endurance both improved noticeably, as did my on and
off court recovery. I would recommend Dr. Graham to any athlete."
Martina Navratilova

By the way Martina Navratilova was playing tennis at East Brunswick
Racquet Club last week. She was very nice and played great.

Mark Victor Hansen, coauthor of "Chicken Soup for the Soul," writes of
Dr. Graham:

"If you are ready to 'wow' your whole self, become comprehensively
trained, healthy and fit, and have easy-to-understand feedback
measurementsóread, study, and use the work of Dr. Douglas Graham."

"Using Dr. Graham's program and his special sports drinks, there is no
end to my endurance." Rudy Carti, World Record Holder, 151,000 abdominal
crunches/48 hours

He has also worked with actress Demi Moore and models as well.

The price for the class is $10 per person. This is a bargain; I just
paid $40 to see him speak in NYC. Remember it starts 2:30pm and lasts
about 3 hours, this Saturday November 17. Here is the address:

East Brunswick Racquet Club
225 Highway 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
732-247-1700

Here is part of my testimonial letter:

Dear Dr. Graham,

Thank you so much for teaching me your awesome Diet Program.

Let me tell you how I feel. I never felt happier. Even better than that
is my athletic performance. I teach tennis and during my lessons I used
to be sluggish. Now since I have all sorts of extra energy I am flying
around the tennis court. I am 34 years old and I think I am the fastest
I have ever been in my entire life. I feel almost as fast as Leytin
Hewitt or Michael Chang. I am getting to balls I never had a chance at
for. I am so fast it is scary.

My fitness has increased tremendously. For the first time in my life I
can go jogging at a brisk pace and I don't have to open my mouth to
breathe. I do it all with nasal breathing. My nasal passages have really
opened up as well as my lungs. My breathing is amazing now. I feel I am
getting at least 20% more oxygen. This started happening already two
weeks ago. I can run around like crazy and not breathe very heavily.

My energy levels have sky rocketed. Today I was teaching tennis and on
my feet for 8 hours. Normally a day like that would totally wear me out.
But I still have loads of energy after the fact. In fact I normally
never teach more than 6 to 7 hours per day because it was too painful
for me to be standing all that time. But I seem to be in much less pain.
So I can earn more money teaching tennis as well.

On top of all that I was running around like crazy in my lessons today
because of my increased energy and speed and I still had plenty of
energy left over. I was chasing balls I would never have bothered
chasing just a month ago. In fact I enjoy the challenge of getting to
balls that seem impossible to reach. I am truly amazing myself.

To top off all the athletic benefits; I think I am just a bit stronger
physically. Today I was serving rockets. I normally have a very hard
serve. But I think today they were even harder. Even though I have lost
some weight I am very strong.

Another interesting point is that I am typing the fastest I have ever
typed before. I just realized that has to do with the raw diet. I think
that means that my coordination has increased as well.

Thank you so much, Roger Haeske

Here is the title of his talk and some of the points he will cover.

"Nutrition and Athletic Performance: Nutrition Secrets of the Pros"

1. Dietary Secrets for Optimum Energy
2. Lose weight while eating as much as you want
3. What to eat before, during and after playing tennis
4. Dr. Graham will highlight the exact program that Martina used in her
come back year.
5. Principles and Practice of the 80/10/10 Diet

I hope to see many of you there. Email me at
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net if you have any questions.

Thanks, Roger Haeske

2. Advanced Tennis Tips

Serving Tip:

If you are a right handed server it can be very difficult to serve to
the ad box and into the right hand corner of the box. I used to be
hitting the net most of the time when trying to get that extreme outside
angle. But I finally realized how Pete Sampras hits that serve so
easily. The key is the position of the toss. Normally on a slice serve I
would toss the ball out to my right side about 6 inches and a foot or
two in front of me.

It occurred to me that Sampras does not toss it there. He always tosses
the ball over his head and out in front of him. I tried to do that. I
discovered that when I did that I was able to slice the serve and at the
same time add a little bit of topspin to the serve. Now my serve was
traveling much higher over the net but still dropping in the service
box. Now I am able to consistently hit great serves out wide to the
backhand on the add side. It has increased my serving prowess quite a
bit.

I actually use that toss on both sides. This also means that I serve a
higher percentage of first serves in because I have more margin of error
over the net.

Hitting on the Rise:

This technique is a wonderful weapon that I have used on and off since
high school. Today was the first time I ever used it on the return of
serve. It was truly awesome.

Hitting on the rise means hitting the ball shortly after it bounces on
your side and while the ball is still rising in the air. In order to hit
on the rise you have to make an effort to really step into short balls.
You can use it on forehands and backhands. What is so great about
hitting this way is that it doesn't give your opponent any time to
react. Before they know it the ball is speeding past them.

This happens because you are hitting the ball much sooner than normal
and you are making an offensive shot. I never realized how well this
would work on the return of serve.

Another great thing is that you don't have to swing hard to hit on the
rise. I personally use a flat forehand and a slice backhand for this
shot on the return of serve. The reason is because I can pretty much use
the same grip with these particular shots. I couldn't believe how fast
the balls were getting to my opponents. My opponents were bombarded by
these on the rise shots. They had no time to react. It was truly
amazing. A great weapon that anyone can use but most tennis players
don't even know about it. I knew about it but only used it on occasion.
Now I'll be using it all the time.

3. Tennis Party / Tournament at EBRC

WHO:              3.5/4.0 PLAYERS

WHAT:                        SINGLES AND DOUBLES

WHERE:                    East Brunswick Racquet & Tennis Club

WHEN:                       Sunday, December 23rd
1:00pm to 6:00pm

COST:            $20 pp FOR TENNIS, FUN AND FOOD. $10 EXTRA FOR THE
WHOLE FAMILY

You will play tennis against some of the best players in a wonderful
indoor heated tennis club. You will play at least three hours minimum of
fun and competitive tennis. You will get a chance to compete in singles
and doubles tournaments at your level. There will be prizes awarded to
winners and runner-ups.

There will also be appetizers, food, soft drinks, wine and beer. Please
also bring your spouse and kids for only $10 additional. The non-playing
adults and kids can join in the food, fun and music in a party setting.

TO PARTICIPATE:
Please mail/make out the check to:
Lloyd Booker 114 Buttonwood Drive, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Please mail
out your checks early with details of your rating and choice of doubles,
singles or both. This is a private event and participation is limited.

Lloyd Booker at 732 613 1638, lboo-@itpcon.com, lbook-@home.com or
Raj Mainthia at 732 742 3525, ra-@karmagroup.com

DIRECTIONS TO THE EAST BRUNSWICK RACQUET CLUB
Located In The Loehman's Shopping Center (Next To Toys R Us) 225
Highway 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 www.ebrctennis.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Roger%20Haeske\My%20Documents\Ten
nis\Tennis%20Updates%202001\www.ebrctennis.com>

(click here)
Directions to Route 18 South:
 From the Parkway: Take Exit 130, to Route 1 South, to Route 18 South.
From the Turnpike: Take Exit 9, to Route 18 South From Route 287: Take
Exit 9, towards Highland Park and Rutgers University.
Follow River Road through 5 Traffic lights. At the 5th light, bear right
onto Route 18 South. ON Route 18 South: Continue past the entrance to
the NJ Turnpike and past the Ramada Hotel on the Right. At the light at
Eggers Street, go straight through the light and make the first right
turn onto Ruth Street. The club is on the left side, approximately 1/2
block into Ruth Street. If you miss Ruth Street, turn into the Loehman's
Plaza shopping entrance. Go right through the parking lot- the club is
past Toys R Us.
 From Route 18 North:
Take the South Woodland Avenue jug-handle and get onto Route 18 South.
Make the first right turn onto Ruth Street. Thanks Raj Mainthia Karma
Group Inc., 2414 Morris Ave, 3rd floor Union NJ 07083 ra-@karmagroup.com
http://www.karmagroup.com <http://www.karmagroup.com/> 800 KARMA Group
Toll free 908 964 8000 908 964 8025 fax 732 393 9000 Eve 732 742 3525
Cell 800 99 KARMA Toll free cell

In pursuit of excellence for you

4. Brand New Racquets For Sale, Cheap

I have several brand new racquets for sale at extremely low prices.

1) Prince Axis 63, graphite Badminton racquet, medium grip $20.00
2) Head Pro Tour 280 Mid Plus: A players racquet, 4 Ĺ grips size, $75.00
3) Prince ThunderBlast graphite and oversize, 4 5/8 grip size, $60.00
4) Head Agassi 23Ē junior racket, $15.00

Email or call me for more details. I also have some used racquets for
sale.

5. Please buy one of my Hondas

I now own two Hondas. I need to sell one of them. I like them both so
whichever one I donít sell is the one Iíll keep. One is a 1988 Honda
Accord LX, the other is a 1993 Honda Civic LX, 4 dr. Call me at
732-432-4839 or email me at rog-@supertennis.net if you are interested
in finding out more.

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets.
I have two stringing certifications including (Master Racquet Technician
MRT) from the United States Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years
stringing experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence in your
racquet being properly strung and the racquet's performance being
maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my day and have a very
large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have
any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to contact
me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied.

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if
you have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you.
I'm here to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master
Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop
(732) 375-4935 Pager
(732) 238-8417 Route 18 Sports
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C16DD8.E6D5CF60

<head>

<link rel=File-List href="cid:fileli-@01C16DD8.E4E9B6D0">
<title>Roger’s Central Jersey Tennis Update # </title>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="PlaceType"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="PlaceName"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="Street"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="time"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="PostalCode"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="State"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="City"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="PersonName"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="address"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
name="place"/>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
<w:GrammarState>Clean</w:GrammarState>
<w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
<w:EnvelopeVis/>
<w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>9.35 pt</w:DrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>
<w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>2</w:DisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
<![endif]-->
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
h3
{mso-style-next:Normal;
margin-top:12.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:3.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle15
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
color:black;}
p.RHCenteredHeading14, li.RHCenteredHeading14, div.RHCenteredHeading14
{mso-style-name:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
text-align:center;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:14.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.normalAriel12, li.normalAriel12, div.normalAriel12
{mso-style-name:normalAriel12;
mso-style-parent:RHCenteredHeading14;
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.RHHeadingUndrln, li.RHHeadingUndrln, div.RHHeadingUndrln
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln;
mso-style-parent:"Heading 3";
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.RHHeadingUndrln12, li.RHHeadingUndrln12, div.RHHeadingUndrln12
{mso-style-name:RHHeadingUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRHUndrln12, li.HeadingRHUndrln12, div.HeadingRHUndrln12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRHUndrln12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p.HeadingRH12, li.HeadingRH12, div.HeadingRH12
{mso-style-name:HeadingRH12;
mso-style-parent:RHHeadingUndrln;
margin-top:6.0pt;
margin-right:0in;
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
page-break-after:avoid;
mso-outline-level:3;
font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:13.0pt;
font-family:Arial;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-weight:bold;}
span.SpellE
{mso-style-name:"";
mso-spl-e:yes;}
span.GramE
{mso-style-name:"";
mso-gram-e:yes;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 4.5in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
<![endif]-->
</head>

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you
with my Exclusive Special Reports and the Superbeing Tennis Peak Performance

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around,
go to <a href="http://beststringer.com/beststringer/">http://BestStringer.com</a>

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis
Update go to <a href="http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read">http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read</a>

Brand New Racquets for </span></font><st1:City><st1:place>Sale</st1:place></st1:City>,
Cheap</p>

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood
Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as
a resource to Tennis Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>If you enjoyed this update then please forward a
copy to your tennis friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email
address will not be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is respected

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>To subscribe to these free and valuable updates

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'><a href="mailto:rogers_tennis-@topica.com">rogers_tennis-@topica.com</a>

just wanted to invite you all to hear some awesome guest speakers, Dr. Douglas
that will be appearing at East Brunswick Racquet Club this Saturday November 17
from </span></font><st1:time Hour="14" Minute="30">2:30pm</st1:time> to <st1:time
Hour="17" Minute="30">5:30pm</st1:time>. Please send me a quick email if you
plan on attending <a href="mailto:rog-@supertennis.net">mailto:rog-@supertennis.net</a>.
<o:p></o:p></p>

Graham is one of the worlds premiere Sports Nutritionists and Trainers. I can
tell you from personal experience that his program works exceptionally well.
I'll include excerpts of the testimonial letter I wrote to him after using his
program for just a short time. He is very detailed and scientific. <span
class=SpellE>Rozalind</span> is a fantastic speaker as well. They both are

href="http://superbeing.com/awesometechnique.htm">http://superbeing.com/awesometechnique.htm</a>

works with professional and Olympic athletes as well as celebrities. He even
worked with Martina Navratilova to help extend her career. That was when she
made it to the finals of </span></font><st1:place>Wimbledon</st1:place> at age
38. <o:p></o:p></p>

strength and endurance both improved noticeably, as did my on and off court
recovery. I would recommend Dr. Graham to any athlete." Martina

the way Martina Navratilova was playing tennis at East Brunswick Racquet Club

Victor Hansen, coauthor of "Chicken Soup for the Soul," writes of Dr.

you are ready to 'wow' your whole self, become comprehensively trained, healthy
and fit, and have easy-to-understand feedback measurements—read, study,

Dr. Graham's program and his special sports drinks, there is no end to my
endurance." Rudy <span class=SpellE>Carti</span>, World Record Holder,

has also worked with actress <span class=SpellE>Demi</span> Moore and models as

price for the class is $10 per person. This is a bargain; I just paid $40 to
see him speak in NYC. Remember it starts </span></font><st1:time Hour="14"
Minute="30">2:30pm</st1:time> and lasts about 3 hours, this Saturday November
17. Here is the address:<o:p></o:p></p>

style='font-size:12.0pt'>East Brunswick</span></font></st1:place> Racquet Club<o:p></o:p></p>

style='font-size:12.0pt'>East Brunswick</span></font></st1:City>, <st1:State>NJ</st1:State>
<st1:PostalCode>08816</st1:PostalCode></st1:place><o:p></o:p></p>

me tell you how I feel. I never felt happier. Even better than that is my
athletic performance. I teach tennis and during my lessons I used to be
sluggish. Now since I have all sorts of extra energy I am flying around the
tennis court. I am 34 years old and I think I am the fastest I have ever been
in my entire life. I feel almost as fast as <span class=SpellE>Leytin</span>
Hewitt or Michael Chang. I am getting to balls I never had a chance at for. I

fitness has increased tremendously. For the first time in my life I can go jogging
at a brisk pace and I don't have to open my mouth to breathe. I do it all with
nasal breathing. My nasal passages have really opened up as well as my lungs.
My breathing is amazing now. I feel I am getting at least 20% more oxygen. This
started happening already two weeks ago. I can run around like crazy and not

energy levels have sky rocketed. Today I was teaching tennis and on my feet for
8 hours. Normally a day like that would totally wear me out. But I still have
loads of energy after the fact. In fact I </span></font><st1:PersonName>norm</st1:PersonName>ally
never teach more than 6 to 7 hours per day because it was too painful for me to
be standing all that time. But I seem to be in much less pain. So I can earn
more money teaching tennis as well.<o:p></o:p></p>

top of all that I was running around like crazy in my lessons today because of
my increased energy and speed and I still had plenty of energy left over. I was
chasing balls I would never have bothered chasing just a month ago. In fact I
enjoy the challenge of getting to balls that seem impossible to reach. I am

top off all the athletic benefits; I think I am just a bit stronger physically.
Today I was serving rockets. I </span></font><st1:PersonName>norm</st1:PersonName>ally
have a very hard serve. But I think today they were even harder. Even though I
have lost some weight I am very strong. <o:p></o:p></p>

interesting point is that I am typing the fastest I have ever typed before. I
just realized that has to do with the raw diet. I think that means that my

you so much, </span></font><st1:PersonName>Roger Haeske</st1:PersonName><o:p></o:p></p>

[...]

happens because you are hitting the ball much sooner than </span></font><st1:PersonName>norm</st1:PersonName>al
and you are making an offensive shot. I never realized how well this would work
on the return of serve. <o:p></o:p></p>

great thing is that you don't have to swing hard to hit on the rise. I
personally use a flat forehand and a slice backhand for this shot on the return
of serve. The reason is because I can pretty much use the same grip with these
particular shots. I couldn't believe how fast the balls were getting to my
opponents. My opponents were bombarded by these on the rise shots. They had no
time to react. It was truly amazing. A great weapon that anyone can use but
most tennis players don't even know about it. I knew about it but only used it

Brunswick</st1:place> Racquet & Tennis Club<o:p></o:p></p>

style='font-size:12.0pt'>1:00pm to 6:00pm</span></font></st1:time><o:p></o:p></p>

style='mso-tab-count:1'>††††††††††† </span>$20 pp FOR TENNIS, FUN AND FOOD. $10

will play tennis against some of the best players in a wonderful indoor heated
tennis club. You will play at least three hours minimum of fun and competitive
tennis. You will get a chance to compete in singles and doubles tournaments at your
level.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>There will be prizes awarded to

will also be appetizers, food, soft drinks, wine and beer. Please also bring
your spouse and kids for only $10 additional. The non-playing adults and kids

class=GramE> </span><st1:address><st1:Street><span class=GramE>114 Buttonwood
Drive</span></st1:Street><span class=GramE>, </span><st1:City><span
class=GramE>East Brunswick</span></st1:City><span class=GramE>, </span><st1:State><span
class=GramE>NJ</span></st1:State><span class=GramE> </span><st1:PostalCode><span
class=GramE>08816</span></st1:PostalCode></st1:address><span class=GramE>.</span>
Please mail out your checks early with details of your rating and choice of
doubles, singles or both.<span style='mso-spacerun:yes'>† </span>This is a
private event and participation is limited.<o:p></o:p></p>

style='font-size:12.0pt'>Lloyd Booker</span></font></st1:PersonName> at 732
613 1638, lboo-@itpcon.com, lbook-@home.com or Raj <span class=SpellE>Mainthia</span>
at 732 742 3525, ra-@karmagroup.com<o:p></o:p></p>

TO THE </span></font><st1:place>EAST BRUNSWICK</st1:place> RACQUET CLUB<o:p></o:p></p>

Brunswick</st1:City>, <st1:State>NJ</st1:State> <st1:PostalCode>08816</st1:PostalCode></st1:place>
<a
href="file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Roger%20Haeske\My%20Documents\Tennis\Tennis%20Updates%202001\www.ebrctennis.com">www.ebrctennis.com</a><o:p></o:p></p>

style='mso-tab-count:11'>††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† </span><span

9, towards </span></font><st1:City><st1:place>Highland Park</st1:place></st1:City>
and <st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Rutgers</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>University</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>.<o:p></o:p></p>

through 5 Traffic lights. At the 5th light, bear right onto Route 18 South. <st1:Street><st1:address>ON
Route</st1:address></st1:Street> 18 South: Continue past the entrance to the
NJ Turnpike and past the Ramada Hotel on the Right. At the light at <st1:Street><st1:address>Eggers
Street</st1:address></st1:Street>, go straight through the light and make the
first right turn onto <st1:Street><st1:address>Ruth Street</st1:address></st1:Street>.
The club is on the left side, approximately 1/2 block into <st1:Street><st1:address>Ruth
Street</st1:address></st1:Street>. If you miss <st1:Street><st1:address>Ruth
Street</st1:address></st1:Street>, turn into the <span class=SpellE>Loehman's</span>
Plaza shopping entrance. Go right through the parking lot- the club is past
Toys R Us.<o:p></o:p></p>

the </span></font><st1:Street><st1:address>South Woodland Avenue</st1:address></st1:Street>
jug-handle and get onto Route 18 South. Make the first right turn onto <st1:Street><st1:address>Ruth
Street</st1:address></st1:Street>. Thanks Raj <span class=SpellE>Mainthia</span>
Karma Group Inc., 2414 Morris Ave, 3rd floor Union NJ 07083 ra-@karmagroup.com <a
href="http://www.karmagroup.com/">http://www.karmagroup.com</a> 800 KARMA Group
Toll free 908 964 8000 908 964 8025 fax 732 393 9000 Eve 732 742 3525 Cell 800
99 KARMA Toll free cell<o:p></o:p></p>

Cheap<o:p></o:p></p>

Head Pro Tour 280 Mid Plus: A <span class=GramE>players</span> racquet, 4 Ĺ

Prince <span class=SpellE>ThunderBlast</span> graphite and oversize, 4 5/8 grip

now own two Hondas. I need to sell one of them. I like them both so whichever
one I don’t sell is the one I’ll keep. One is a 1988 Honda Accord
LX, the other is a 1993 Honda Civic LX, 4 <span class=GramE>dr</span>. Call me
at 732-432-4839 or email me at <a href="mailto:rog-@supertennis.net">rog-@supertennis.net</a>

style='font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'>STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take
style='font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'> I have two stringing
certifications including (Master Racquet Technician MRT) from the United States
Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years stringing experience. If you come to
me, you can have confidence in your racquet being properly strung and the
racquet's performance being maximized. I've strung over 24,000 racquets in my
day and have a very large and loyal following in the </span></font><st1:place><font
size=2><span style='font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt'> area. If you
ever have any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I hope you enjoyed and benefited
from this update. Please email me if you have any suggestions as to how I can
make it more useful for you. I'm here to serve you.</span></font><span
class=EmailStyle15><font size=2 color=black face=Arial><span style='font-size:

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>From your friendly neighborhood

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'>(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'><span
size=2 face=Arial><span style='font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>East Brunswick</span></font></st1:place><font size=2
face=Arial><span style='font-size:11.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Arial'><a