Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis: Special Notice: US Open Qualies  Roger Haeske
 Aug 19, 2002 14:01 PDT
Rogerís Peak Performance Tennis Update # Special Notice
******************************
Discover How to Play Tennis in the Zone and Reach your Full Potential
with my new book "Infinite Tennis." Go to
http://www.supertennis.net/itennis

Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my Exclusive
Special Reports and the Infinite Tennis: Peak Performance Program:
http://www.SuperTennis.net

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update go to
http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

******************************
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know about a very special event that is
free. Starting this Wednesday August 21 through Saturday August 24th you
can attend the US Open Qualifying Tournament for Free. I go to this
every year, I just didn't realize till yesterday that it was happening
this week.

The great thing about the US Open Qualifiers is that you can see up
close the top pros in the world practicing. In years past I've seen
Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Michael Chang, Lindsey Davenport, Monica
Seles, Goran Ivanisevic, and many other of the worlds top pros. Most of
the time you can sit in the first row. You get the best seats in the
house and it's 100% free.

At least it has been the last 10 years or so. I can't guarantee that
things will be the same this year. There may be extra precautions
because of what happened on 9/11 last year. It happened right after the
US Open ended last year.

Then after you've watched the best players in the world practicing on
the stadium courts, you can also see the people who are in the Qualifier
Tournament trying to get into this year's US Open. Many times you'll see
players there you recognize who's rankings have dipped. It is a great
day of tennis. I think it starts around 11am and goes until it gets
dark.

I like it more than attending the regular US Open that I have to pay
for. Many others feel the same way.

Bring water and food. There usually are some food stands open but not
most of them. I'll be going this Friday. There are some other people
that I know from the Central Jersey Area that are going as well. I hope
to see many of you there.

The Qualifiers take place at the same place they hold the US Open:
Flushing Meadows, right next to Shea Stadium in Queens, NY. Feel free to
email me if you have any questions about the Qualifiers.

Hope to see you there, Roger Haeske

******************************
This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis
Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are provided as a resource to
Tennis Players around the world with topics of interest for Tennis
Players in the Central New Jersey Community as well.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your tennis
friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your email address will
not be sold or given to other companies. Your privacy is respected at
all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates simply send a blank
email to this address.
rogers_tenni-@topica.com

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email to this
address.
rogers_tennis-@topica.com
******************************

******************************

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your racquets.
I have two stringing certifications including (Master Racquet Technician
MRT) from the United States Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years
stringing experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence in your
racquet being properly strung and the racquet's performance being
maximized. I've strung over 25,000 racquets in my day and have a very
large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have
any problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free to contact
me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you are satisfied. Or visit
http://www.beststringer.com

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please email me if
you have any suggestions as to how I can make it more useful for you.
I'm here to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro and Master
Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop
(732) 213-6214 Cell Phone
(732) 238-8417 Route 18 Sports
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net