Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis: Important US Open Qualifiers Update  Roger Haeske
 Aug 22, 2002 09:05 PDT
Roger's Peak Performance Tennis Update: Quick Announcement
******************************
Discover How to Play Tennis in the Zone and Reach your
Full Potential with my new book "Infinite Tennis." Go to
http://www.supertennis.net/itennis

Unlock and Unleash the Tennis Genius inside of you with my
Exclusive Special Reports and the Infinite Tennis: Peak
Performance Program: http://www.SuperTennis.net

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis
Update go to http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

2002 US Open Qualifiers Info:

Just a quick announcement. I did some more research at the
request of one of our subscribers about this year's US Open
Qualifiers Event. This is important so please read if you
are planning to attend.

The Qualifiers are not happening this Saturday. This year
the Qualifiers started on Tuesday August 20th and the last
day will be Friday August 24.

The gates open at 10am and there is play till about 7 or
8pm.

This year you cannot bring and food or even water with you
into the stadium. This is a new rule. If you want to eat
your own food you have to go back to your car. This is a
problem for me because I will not eat most of the foods
that they serve at Athletic Events or Food in most
restaurants for that matter.

They will have some of the food stands open to serve
people during the qualifiers.

I hope you get this info on time to make any changes
necessary to your plans.

Have fun, and maybe I'll see you there. I'll try to keep a
log of who I see and what happens of interest.

******************************

This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak
Performance Tennis Pro and Master Stringer. These updates
are provided as a resource to Tennis Players around the
world with topics of interest for Tennis Players in the
Central New Jersey Community as well.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to
your tennis friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it.
Your email address will not be sold or given to other
companies. Your privacy is respected at all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates, send a
blank email to this address. rogers_tennis-
subsc-@topica.com

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank
email to this address. rogers_tennis-@topica.com
******************************
Articles:

Special Announcement Only

******************************
Tennis Books I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/bookstore.h
tm

Tennis Vides I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/videos.htm

Peak Performance Audio Programs I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/audiotapes.
htm

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing
your racquets. I have two stringing certifications
including (Master Racquet Technician MRT) from the United
States Racquet Stringers Association and 17 years stringing
experience. If you come to me, you can have confidence in
your racquet being properly strung and the racquet's
performance being maximized. I've strung over 25,000
racquets in my day and have a very large and loyal
following in the East Brunswick area. If you ever have any
problem or question with a racquet I've strung, feel free
to contact me and I'll gladly do my best to make sure you
are satisfied. Or visit http://www.beststringer.com

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please
email me if you have any suggestions as to how I can make
it more useful for you. I'm here to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis
Pro and Master Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis: Pro Shop
(732) 213-6214 Cell Phone
(732) 238-8417 Route 18 Sports
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net