Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
Roger's Tennis Announcement: Dr. Douglas Graham Gives a Surprise Visit  Roger Haeske
 Jul 25, 2003 11:49 PDT

Dear Tennis Friends,

I just wanted to let the local subscribers know about a
free event that will improve your fitness, agility and
endurance without additional exercising. You'll also lose
weight and have much more energy than at present. You can
learn all about this at a special and free talk from Dr.
Douglas Graham. He worked with Martina Navratilova in the
last year of her professional singles career. That year at
about 38 she made it to the finals of Wimbledon. More info
below.

Dear Health and Fitness Enthusiasts,

We have a fantastic guest speaker visiting us this coming
Tuesday, July 29, at the George St. Co-op, in New Brunswick,
NJ, from 7 to 10pm. This will be his only appearance in the
area until December. Dr. Douglas N Graham is one of the most
prominent Raw Food Diet and Sports Nutritionist speakers in
the world. Dr. Graham will be speaking about the amazing
health and fitness benefits of a healthy raw food diet and
giving you the secrets to raw food success. Talk details are
included further below.

Since this is such a short notice, Dr. Graham has decided
to make it a free event. He normally charges $20 for these
kinds of programs.

I have a special request from you as well. Since this event
is going to be free, we ask you to invite a good friend and
or family member to come to the talk. Hearing Dr. Graham
speak was what I needed to hear to succeed at maintaining a
100% raw food diet after at least five unsuccessful attempts
made on my own. His expert information will help your friend
or family member breakthrough to a new level of health and
fitness. So please consider inviting and therefore
benefiting as many people as you know, to experience the
breakthrough and scientific knowledge that Dr. Graham
presents at all of his events.

This talk will begin at 7pm sharp on this Tuesday, July 29
at the Co-op, so please come early to make sure you hear
everything. Directions are included below. New Yorkers and
others can take a train directly into New Brunswick, NJ and
the Co-op is walking distance from the train station. Or you
can take a cab from the train station or possibly get me to
pick you up. I'm working on walking directions from the
train station. Email or call me at 732-432-4839 or my cell
at 732-213-6214 if you have any questions.

To Your Radiant Health and Happiness, Roger Haeske

Topic: Raw Success

How to be healthy and happy with raw foods
Smooth and easy transition steps to raw
Food: quality, quantity, and nutrition specifics
Detox, symptoms, diseases, and health creation explained
Have fun while Dr. Graham helps you with goal setting,
education, inspiration and serious motivation.

About: Dr Douglas N Graham

Dr. Douglas Graham, a twenty five year raw fooder himself,
is an advisor to world class athletes and trainers from
around the globe. He has trained professional and Olympic
athletes from many sports, including tennis legend Martina
Navratilova, NBA pro basketball player Ronnie Grandison,
Olympic sprinter Doug Dickinson as well as the United States
Olympic Diving team and the Norwegian National Bicycling.
Models, actors, physicians, performers and motivated people
from all walks of life have sought his inspiration and
guidance as health coach. Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of
the Chicken Soup for the Soul series is one of his long-term
clients.

Dr. Graham is the best-selling author of The High Energy
Diet, Perpetual Health, Nutrition and Athletic Performance,
and Grain Damage. He has shared his strategies for
achieving optimum health with audiences at events sponsored
by the American, British and Canadian Natural Hygiene
Societies, the North American and the European Vegetarian
Societies, the American and United Kingdom Vegan Societies,
EarthSave International, Fitness Professionals U.K., the
American Fruitarian Society, The Essenes, Vitalities, Living
Light Culinary Arts Institute and countless others.

+++++++++
Directions to the George St. Co-op
89 Morris St.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-247-8280

Take the NJ Turnpike exit number nine. Stay to your right
as you exit and take Rte 18 North. This heads you towards
New Brunswick. It's only a few miles away.

You'll pass two traffic lights. The second traffic light is
for Commercial Ave. There is an Exxon station on your left
and I believe a Gulf station as well.

Shortly after the traffic light for Commercial Ave, there
is an exit on the right hand side for New St. Take that exit
and go to the third traffic light.

At that light, turn left onto Livingston Ave. At the first
block that you can, turn left onto Morris St. The Co-op is
the first building on the left, 89 Morris St. There is
metered parking on the street. I believe they only check the
meters until 5pm. Nevertheless, you'll have to read the
signs and follow them. The Co-op also has 3 of its own
parking spots on the left hand side.